Welcome to the guide to take the official WinCo Foods Survey, which is currently held at www.wincofoods.com/survey. Everything is listed here starting from the requirements, the prizes you will get, and the steps to complete the survey.
It is undeniable that the company is currently in need of real help from its customers to fix the shortcomings they have been doing in business. Therefore, this WinCo Foods Survey was held to be used as a tool between customers and companies to contribute to each other.
Although the company does not refuse to receive positive impressions from all of you, they will certainly be happier if you give negative impressions to be included in this WinCo Foods Survey.
Only with such negative feedback, they will become more aware of their shortcomings and can immediately take appropriate action to overcome them.
About WinCo Foods
WinCo Foods, which was founded in 1967 by Ralph Ward and Bud Williams, is a company that is quite unique because all supermarket chains, transportation, and distribution are owned by its employees. The first time they founded WinCo Foods in Boise Idaho, their store carried the name Waremart with the style of a grocery warehouse.
The use of the names Waremart Food Centers and Cub Foods was maintained until 1999 when it was replaced with WinCo Foods, which stands for Winning Company Foods. The revival of this company began to occur in 1985 when Bill Long served as president of the company with his innovative ideas.
The company continued to develop quite rapidly from year to year until in 2000 all stores experienced a really significant update and expansion of facilities.
This year, WinCo Foods has 100 stores and more than 15,000 employees in Oklahoma, Arizona, Texas, Utah, California, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, and Idaho.
WinCo Foods Survey Details
|Survey Name||WinCo Foods Survey|
|Survey Prize||A $500 WinCo Foods gift card|
|Survey Method||By online & mail|
|Receipt Valid||7 days|
|Survey Limit||One receipt per person|
|Survey Valid||Until December 31st, 2022|
WinCo Foods Survey Rewards
In order to attract loyal customers as well as those who just happened to stop by the store for shopping to take part in this guest WinCo Foods Survey, the company has stepped up with the lure of giving quite tempting prizes. You can get quite easily a gift card sponsored directly by WinCo Foods for $500.
WinCo Foods Survey Rules
- You cannot participate in the WinCo Foods Survey unless you are residents of the United States of America, including Guam and Virgin Islands.
- Since the winner is decided by sweepstakes method, to legally join you should not be under 18 years old.
- If you win, the prizes will be delivered via mail.
WinCo Foods Survey Requirement
- The survey is only available in English. Therefore, you must master English language at medium level.
- A printed purchase receipt of WinCo Foods with WinCo Foods Survey invitation code.
- Any online device capable of browsing the site listed.
Steps to Take the WinCo Foods Survey at www.wincofoods.com/survey
- Open the WinCo Foods Survey at www.wincofoods.com/survey.
- Make sure you understand what you see in the welcoming page.
- Find ‘Take Survey Now’ and press it to begin the survey.
- Read the brief explanation written there and then click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Input the 4-digit store number located on the receipt. Click ‘Next’.
- Input the user code located on the receipt as well. Click ‘Next’.
- Several questions will appear before you and you must answer all of them honestly.
- After completing answering all the questions asked of you, fill in completely the personal data required to include yourself in the sweepstakes.
- Submit the survey will be the last step that you must do.
- Wait the winner announcement via email ID or official WinCo Foods website.
The company will really maintain all the confidentiality of the data and information that you have submitted through this WinCo Foods Survey for the sake of mutual convenience.
Therefore, you don’t need to worry about taking this short WinCo Foods Survey with prizes at www.wincofoods.com/survey and please provide feedback to help the company develop services for all of you in the future.