Relying on fries and burgers as their mainstay menu, Wendy’s has long been a favorite of many people to peddle their money for fast food. Even so, the management of Wendy’s is still trying to maintain what they have achieved so far by conducting the Wendy’s Survey that can be done at www.wendyswantstoknow.com.
The management has a special purpose with holding this Wendy’s Survey that’s to facilitate customers who want to give bad or good feedback to them in a simple way. The feedback they give will be collected together, and then a conclusion will be drawn to find out what Wendy’s lacks while doing business.
This article is for all of you who want to take the Wendy’s Survey. You can check below what is needed to complete the survey successfully.
With more than 50 years of existence, fast food lovers must be familiar with Wendy’s which is a fast-food restaurant known for its iconic little girl logo. This crispy fried chicken and burger restaurant originated in America and is very popular all over the world.
Wendy’s was founded on November 15, 1969 by Dave Thomas with the first outlet was opened in Columbus, Ohio. The first Wendy’s outlet had a different interior style from the other fast-food restaurants at that time.
Dave admitted that he was inspired by his daughter to name the restaurant he opened by trying to use all the names of their children one by one.
Until finally, Wendy was chosen as a name that he thought was interesting and suitable for his restaurant which was in fact it is not the real name of any of her daughters, but is Melinda Lou’s (Dave’s daughter) nickname.
Wendy’s Survey Details
|Survey Name||Wendy’s Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free sandwich|
|Survey Method||By online and mail|
|Survey Limit||One receipt per person per entry|
|Receipt Valid||Two weeks|
|Reward Valid||One month|
Wendy’s Survey Rewards
You will receive a coupon for completing the Wendy’s Survey which can be exchanged with free sandwich at any Wendy’s outlets. Wendy’s guarantees that everyone who has submitted a survey will get a free sandwich voucher.
In addition, ou do not need to buy any product first to exchange the code. Just go to the Wendy’s cashier, show your voucher code, wait a minute, and a free sandwich is ready for you to eat.
Wendy’s Survey Rules
- A minimum age of 18 years is required.
- Only those who are registered as the United States legal resident can join the survey.
- No Wendy’s employee is allowed to take the Wendy’s Survey.
Wendy’s Survey Requirement
- You can read the Wendy’s Survey site in Spanish or English.
- A latest Wendy’s purchase receipt.
- A smartphone or laptop must be present while taking the survey.
- An uninterrupted internet connection.
Steps to Take the Wendy’s Survey at www.wendyswantstoknow.com
- First of all, access the Wendy’s Survey by opening www.wendyswantstoknow.com.
- If you are not familiar with English language, you may change it into Spanish language by clicking the hyperlink.
- Have a look at your Wendy’s receipt to find the restaurant number, date and time of visit. Type them in the appropriate boxes.
- Click the ‘Start’ blue menu.
- The page will then load for a sec to show you a list of survey questions.
- It is recommended that you answer all of them by remembering how your dining in or take away experience was.
- Do not forget to provide answer completely into the Wendy’s Survey.
- You will be asked to provide personal details to continue such as phone number and email ID.
- When everything has been provided correctly, the validation code to redeem free sandwich will appear.
- Just note the code down on your Wendy’s purchase receipt, and you are officially ready to visit Wendy’s outlet to get free sandwich.
Well, the Wendy’s management really hopes a lot from anyone who takes part in the Wendy’s Survey at www.wendyswantstoknow.com. You should provide the truthful information because it is all for the common good.