Starting from several initiatives to develop the company so it goes better than it is now, the Toys “R” Us Canada has made a decision to conduct a customer Toys “R” Us Canada Survey at www.toysrus.ca/survey. This is the first online survey conducted directly by the company.
This survey is open and free to everyone who has a purchase receipt from Toys “R” Us Canada as the number one requirement as a guest survey entry ticket. By shopping at this place, your children will feel happy, as well as open up opportunities for you, as a parent, to win the opportunity to save money on buying children’s toys.
By stopping at this website, you can read the general terms and conditions regarding the Toys “R” Us Canada Survey. Therefore, you don’t need to feel upset since you are confused about how to take it.
About Toys “R” Us Canada
Toys “R” Us is an American multinational company engaged in the retail business of children’s goods such as toys, clothes, baby equipment, and video games. The company, which was founded in 1948 and has more than 1,600 stores worldwide, has its headquarters in Wayne, New Jersey, United States.
What about Toys “R” Us Canada? As reported by various online sources, Toys “R” Us Canada is a subsidiary of Toys “R” Us America which was officially opened in 1984 in Ontario, Canada by a Canadian billionaire businessman, Doug Poutman.
In 2018, Toys “R” Us Canada experienced a collapse, went bankrupt and had to sell most of its shares to Fairfax Financial. However, 3 years later it was bought back by Doug Poutman.
Toys “R” Us Canada Survey Details
|Toys “R” Us Canada Survey
|Win a $500 gift card
|One entry per receipt
Toys “R” Us Canada Survey Rewards
Are you planning to save money on your child’s entertainment needs? If that’s the case, you’ve taken the right first step to take this Toys “R” Us Canada Survey at www.toysrus.ca/survey.
By joining and completing the survey, the opportunity for you to win a Toys “R” Us Canada gift card worth of $500 will open automatically. Consider yourself as the lucky winner as you can then redeem the gift card at any Toys “R” Us Canada store.
Toys “R” Us Canada Survey Rules
- You are legally recorded as Canada resident.
- Your age has to be at least 18 years.
- You are not the employees of any Toys “R” Us Canada store.
- If you win the sweepstakes, you are not allowed to give the Toys “R” Us Canada Survey gift card to anyone.
Toys “R” Us Canada Survey Requirement
- You must keep a Toys “R” Us Canada store receipt.
- A computer or gadget with capability to go online.
- A strong internet connection is needed.
- You have the reading ability to read the Toys “R” Us Canada Survey in English, French o Chinese.
Steps to Do the Toys “R” Us Canada Survey at www.toysrus.ca/survey
- Prepare your kept purchase receipt and visit the Toys “R” Us Canada Survey at www.toysrus.ca/survey.
- There are 3 survey languages available (English, French, and Chinese). Pick one what you think the best for you.
- Point-click the ‘Next’ menu.
- See your receipt and begin to input register, store, and transaction ID. Input province and date & time as well.
- Pick your range of age.
- Start to answer the Toys “R” Us Canada Survey questions prepared by the team.
- Some questions need your overall rating from “dissatisfied” to “satisfied” based on your last experience of shopping at the store of Toys “R” Us Canada.
- After you completely did the Toys “R” Us Canada Survey, provide your email address and telephone number in the required fields.
- Submit it and enjoy your moment to wait for the sweepstakes winner.
Visiting and choosing items for you to buy for your child is really fun at Toys “R” Us Canada. Coupled with the provision of this Toys “R” Us Canada Survey with prizes, of course you will be happier and immediately give your feedback.