Tesco Survey is designed by the company to get the concrete information from many customers. If the participant is too little, the company surely couldn’t get the expected results.
The survey is used to review the customer’s satisfaction, the sale’s progress, the reputation, and the good relationship with customers.
About Tesco Survey
Of course, you have ever heard about Tesco because it is one of the largest supermarkets in United Kingdom. Besides local citizens, all people in this business circle know about it.
It means Tesco is a famous UK supermarket and has a good reputation. In fact, it stands out until now and become the big giant supermarket.
Tesco itself is specialized in groceries and general merchandise retailer with Jack Cohen as the founder in 1919. At first, it was just a part of market stalls at Hackney, London, but later the company expanded heavily until it has over 100 outlets.
Some reasons for such a good result are the promotion, the product quality, and the price. Without doing a good job at those three aspects, the company will not survive until now.
In this case, survey is a promotion method the company comes up to, especially if there is something attractive that make people willingly participate in the event. Later, Tesco also uses this method, called Tesco Survey.
Tesco Survey need a lot of information from customers, so the scale of survey is high. To make it successful, they also provide reward for the participants.
Tesco Survey Details
|Survey Name||Tesco Survey|
|Prizes||Be a winner of the grand prize gift card worth 1000 pounds and 25 points for club member|
|Entry Limit||Only one time for each receipt|
|Entry Method||Online Survey|
|Age||16 years at least|
Tesco Survey Prizes
Prize is necessary thing to do to get more participants. It can be in form of money, discount coupons, or anything else.
For Tesco Survey participants, the company offers a good reward. Well, they will get a ticket for lucky draw, and have a chance to win 1000 pounds Tesco gift card.
If you are a club member, you will get 25 Club card points after purchasing. The points can be exchanged for something from the company.
Just collect enough point and go to Tesco to exchange them.
Tesco Survey Rules
- You need to be at the age of 16.
- The participant should be the resident of UK.
- One person can only participate the Tesco Survey for once.
- The prize is not negotiable.
- Tesco employee couldn’t participate in the survey.
- The prize cannot turn into cash, special for the points.
Tesco Survey Requirements
- To participate in Tesco Survey, you should prepare a gadget, tablet, or computer with a good access in internet. The survey is an online survey held in its official website at www.tescoviews.com
- Have a good understanding in English, at least the English basic.
- A newest purchase receipt from Tesco.
- A phone number and email ID that can be contacted if you win the prize.
Tesco Survey at www.tescoviews.com
- Get a purchase receipt from your last visit. There will be a code on the receipt as an invitation to join the survey.
- Visit the survey site at www.tescoviews.com.
- Enter the code (4-digit) on the receipt and click ‘Enter‘ to start the survey.
- Choose the time, date, and your purpose for visiting Tesco.
- Rate your satisfaction level about certain things during your visit, such as the quality, the price, cleanliness, employee attitude, environment, product arrangement, etc.
- After answering your overall satisfaction, you will be led to the sweepstakes page.
- Read all information about the sweepstakes.
- Provide your information contact and email address to entry the sweepstakes.
- You already have the entrance for the sweepstake, and wait until you got notified about winning the prize within 15 days after the survey.
- Customer Service: 0800 50 5555
- Technical Support: 0330 123 4055
- Contact Page: www.tesco.com/help/contact/
Tesco wants to build a good relationship with its customer, so they created this Tesco Survey and get understanding from the customer’s point of view.
The result of Tesco Survey will be used as a review material to make a new arrangement and development in the near future. Therefore, Tesco can maintain their position as one of the big giant supermarkets in the world.