If you want to know more and more fully about the Taco John’s Survey, it can be accessed officially at www.telltj.com. Here, you can read what you need to prepare to be allowed to take a survey that has been carefully prepared by the management of Taco John’s company.
This survey is basically a medium that’s systematically set up to collect information from all customers who submit the Taco John’s Survey. All of this information will later receive special attention and be processed to be useful for the continuity of the company’s restaurant business.
About Taco John’s
From the name alone we would know that Taco John’s is a chain that focuses on the restaurant business that provides traditional Mexican cuisine. This restaurant has been established for 53 years ago offering customers who love Mexican cuisine with a variety of food, main, side dishes, desserts and drinks.
The company based in Wyoming, United States of America has recorded several name changes, opened franchises, and experienced rapid business growth explosions. Currently, Taco John’s is estimated to have revenue of more than $100 million with more than 370 restaurant locations and 8,000 employees spread across several states in the United States.
In order to maintain the quality of both the menus they serve and the services provided by the employees, the company finally took the initiative to conduct a customer satisfaction survey. This Taco John’s Survey eagerly awaits customers’ enthusiasm to provide whatever review they want to reveal to management online.
Taco John’s Survey Details
|Taco John’s Survey
|A validation code
|One person per receipt per reward code
Taco John’s Survey Rewards
At the end of the Taco John’s Survey, every participant who successfully completed and submitted the survey will be gifted by a validation code. The validation code can be redeemed with free offered dishes on your next Taco John’s restaurant visit.
What makes it relieved is that you don’t need to make any purchase first to redeem the code. Therefore, the reward you get will from Taco John’s Survey be completely free of charge and you have to remember that the code expiry date is 30 days.
Taco John’s Survey Rules
- All residents of the fifty United States are welcome to be the entrants.
- A minimum age of 18 years old is required.
- The Taco John’s employees, managements, and their immediate families are not welcome to take the Taco John’s Survey.
- The validation code is only valid for 30 days and cannot be cashed. Other offers cannot be combined with this survey validation code.
Taco John’s Survey Requirements
- Spanish or English language understanding is obligatory.
- A Taco John’s purchase receipt.
- Online device with an internet browser included.
How to Take the Taco John’s Survey at www.telltj.com
- Open the Taco John’s Survey site at www.telltj.com on your device.
- The very first survey page will show you 2 main choices of what type of feedback that you want to share.
- Before choosing, if you are more comfort to read the site in Spanish, change the language by clicking the ‘Español’ hyperlink.
- You need to choose between the general feedback towards the company or specific feedback towards one of their restaurants. To move, click ‘Continue’.
- If you choose the specific one, you have to provide all beginning necessities such as store number, store location, date and time of receipt.
- Start giving your review by clicking the dots that you think meets your expectations.
- Remember, your expectations must be based on your dining experience of any Taco John’s restaurant.
- After several questions, you will be asked to type suggestions. The more detail your suggestions are, the better they are.
- Don’t forget to share your personal email ID.
- The validation code will be yours to write or print after you submit the Taco John’s Survey.
The Taco John’s Survey at www.telltj.com surely doesn’t take your time much since it consists of only a several pages of short questions. For any further information that may not be listed here, you may directly contact Taco John’s or try to leave your comment below.