Primark Survey is designed by the company to help finding out the customer’s point of view about the Primark itself.
As we know, the competition in the market is very fierce. There are many companies which engaged this field, so if they are slacking just a little bit, then they will be overwhelmed by the waves.
Therefore, to survive in this competition, Primark conducts a survey called Primark Survey.
Primark is a company engaged in retail that sells the latest clothes and beauty products. It was first open in 1969 by Arthur Ryan in Dublin, and it was known as Penneys.
The company has many ways to go, and now it has employed more than 65.000 people. Well, this rapid expand is due to the good quality and service.
Up until know, although it has changed the name officially, its first store still remains the same. It is absolutely rare for a company to preserve with the old one after changing its own name.
There is also the reason why the name was changed. “Penneys” can only be used in Europe because it was registered by J.C. Penney in the first place.
Then, the name “Primark” is used for the stores outside Europe. The company is already known for its high-quality goods, and it also often gives some benefits for the regular customers, such as discounts, free item, and membership.
Now, the management team conducts Primark Survey, where the customers are asked to rate something about the company performance, for example the cleanliness, quality, prices, environment, and the employee’s attitude.
The result of this Primark Survey later will be used as guidance to make the company better. In addition, Primark also provides a huge reward through sweepstake, and the winner will be chosen randomly.
For its details, please visit the official website at www.tellprimark.co.uk. The survey will be held online for everyone’s convenience.
Primark Survey Details
|Survey Name||Primark Survey|
|Prizes||Win a £1000 or £1500 gift card from Primark.|
|Entry Limit||Once for 1 receipt|
|Offer Limit||1 participant once win|
Primark Survey Prizes
The prize prepared by the company is a sweepstake coupon. After this, you will get a series code to get a chance to win the main prizes.
There are two prizes.
- Daily prize: win a £1000 gift card from Primark
- Weekly prize: win £1500 of Primark’s gift card.
Primark Survey Rules
- Primark Survey is open for everyone from the age 18 years old above.
- You must be the resident of United Kingdom.
- A genuine receipt from all Primark stores.
- The prizes can’t be claimed for a cash or transferred.
- The participant can only win for once.
- Everyone can register only once for each receipt.
- All employees of Primark and their relative cannot take part in Primark Survey.
- The winner must claim the prize within 10 days after the announcement. The company will not take the responsibility for the late or loss.
- All taxes are the winner’s responsibility.
Primark Survey Requirements
- Purchase receipt from the latest visit to the store.
- A gadget, tablet, or computer is needed to participate in Primark Survey.
- Stable internet access because the survey is conducted online in the official website.
- Valid email address and phone number.
- Good at English.
Primark Survey at www.tellprimark.co.uk
- Keep the receipt with the code on it. It is the invitation code to enter Primark Survey.
- Go to the website official at www.tellprimark.com.
- Choose the language that you understand well.
- There will be information regarding the requirements to join the survey.
- Read it thoroughly. If you meet the requirement, enter the code number on your receipt.
- Pick the date and time of your visit.
- There are questions related to company’s performance in the form of rating.
- Rate your overall satisfaction based on your experience in the store. Don’t be afraid and answer all of them honestly.
- After you are done with the survey, you will be asked to provide your personal information.
- Click ‘YES‘ to join the sweepstake.
- Submit your review and you will get a message informing about your sweepstake’s entrance.
- Wait until you get notify by the company for winning the lucky draw.
Primark Survey is simple to take. The reward given by company is also quite generous, so make sure to join the survey and get an opportunity to give your opinions, as well as win the prizes.