Marks and Spencer through its Marks and Spencer Survey is collecting date from the customers. They want to gather information about how well they have performed for the customers.
The survey isn’t hard to take. You only need to spare a little time of your free time to fill the questions and you’ll get the survey done in no time.
About Marks and Spencer
Marks and Spencer is a retailer company, which is a multinational one. This company is based in London and selling clothing, foods, as well as home products self-manufactured.
The company has had a long history. According to Wikipedia, the company was founded in 1884 in Leeds. Being more than 100 years in the industry, they have gotten bigger and bigger already.
Now, the company has been serving shoppers all over the world. The company has more than 1,400 locations in 2019, and it is believed that the number will rise up.
They also have brought their own brands into play. This means they also manufacture their products as well.
The company, as per 2021, has been employing around 78,000 employees. With a number that big, it becomes clear how big the company is.
To keep their name good, they need to serve the best for the customers. That’s why they conduct Marks and Spencer Survey at www.tellmands.co.uk to gather data about their customer experience while visiting the store.
By collecting data directly from the customers, they know what aspects required to fix. So, they can be a better place to shop for their customers.
Marks and Spencer Survey Details
|Survey name||Marks and Spencer Survey|
|Survey Prize||GBP50 M&S gift e-voucher|
|Survey language||English only|
|Survey method||Online, with a survey code required|
|Survey age limit||18 years old|
|Survey limit||Once only per purchase receipt|
Marks and Spencer Survey Prizes
As you complete the survey, you can enter the sweepstake to get a chance of winning GBP50. This is the grand prize and for each period there will be 10 winners.
Sounds interesting to you? If so, grab your chance and win this survey’s prize simply by allowing yourself to participate in the Marks and Spencer Survey.
Marks and Spencer Survey Rules
- The Marks and Spencer Survey is only available for the residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
- The minimum age to enter the survey is 18 years old.
- The employees of Marks and Spencer aren’t allowed to enter the survey.
- For each email address, you can only enter the survey once a month.
- To join the sweepstake, you need to do the Marks and Spencer Survey within the first date of the month and the last date of the month.
- The lucky draw winner will be determined in the end of a month.
- Prizes that you get isn’t allowed for change.
Marks and Spencer Survey Requirements
- A good comprehension in English.
- A usable email address.
- A purchase receipt from Marks and Spencer.
- A device and internet connection to access the survey website.
Marks and Spencer Survey at www.tellmands.co.uk
- First, make sure to prepare your device for taking the Marks and Spencer Survey. Connect it to the internet and check the connection.
- Launch your internet browser and type www.tellmands.co.uk.
- As you land on the page, you can read the T&C if you wish. If not, you can go straight up answering the questions provided.
- Keep answering the questions that are given by the Marks and Spencer Survey.
- Make sure your answers are honest, since your answer will be considered as a tool to improve the company.
- Before submitting, you will be required to enter your personal details. This data is required for the sake of survey lucky draw only.
- As you complete the survey, you’ll be automatically joining the lucky draw. The company will inform if you win the survey lucky draw.
Contact Page: www.marksandspencer.com/s/contact-us
Telephone: 020 7935 4422
- Marks and Spencer Group plc
35 North Wharf Road
That sums up the details of how you take Marks and Spencer Survey. Hopefully, you find this article helpful and guiding you enough to take this survey.
All said, that’d be great if you spare your time and take Marks and Spencer Survey. Who knows later you will get the prize offered?