GameStop Survey is a survey designed by GameStop management team to collect customers’ review. It is used to solve any problem related to the company’s sales.
The data then will become a guidance for the company to understand the customers’ experience. Besides understanding customers’ feeling, the company is also able to know their preference.
In addition, with this data in hands, the company will find a good way to attract more customers. Every people who participates in GameStop Survey will get a benefit in form of gift card.
The company is serious in handling this survey to avoid any complaints and critics in the future. In fact, better relationship with customers leads to better outcome.
GameStop is a merchandise gaming, electronics, and video game company from America. It is the largest video game company that’s headquartered in Grapevine, Texas.
The company has operated 4.816 stores with a various name in USA, New Zealand, Europe, Canada, and Australia. It was first found in Dallas 1984 by Leonard Riggio, Daniel DeMatteo, and Richard Fontaine.
The company was expanded rapidly and became more successful from time to time. However, since pandemic in 2020, the company progress decreases significantly. Even if it does not go bankrupt, it still has some effects to them.
GameStop rises again in this year by opening online store. It also opens a platform in NTF in May 2021.
GameStop Survey is now created to help the company know about what the customers needed. If they can understand this, it will help their sales in the future.
In addition, this survey also helps the company to come back to the brightest year before the pandemic. With this in mind, the management team can come up with many ideas on how to attract more customers.
GameStop Survey Details
|Win one of 25 $100 GameStop gift cards
|English and Spanish
|1 person per entry
|Receipt Valid for
GameStop Survey Prizes
The reward prepared by GameStop will be given through sweepstakes. After completing GameStop Survey, you will get a code number, and it is a code used to confirm your prizes.
The prize presented by company is a gift card worth $100, and there are 25 in total. The winner will be announced every month.
GameStop Survey Rules
- GameStop Survey participants must reach the age of 18 years old and above.
- You should be the citizen of United States, including Puerto Rico and District of Columbia.
- You can only join the survey once.
- All employees of GameStop and every people related to this Company cannot participate in GameStop Survey.
- The reward can’t be transferred. It also can’t be replaced with cash.
- The winner must claim the prizes by themselves.
- Each participant can only win the survey for one time.
- All taxes are the winner’s responsibility.
GameStop Survey Requirements
- The latest purchase receipt for online survey.
- A laptop, gadget, or tablet.
- A good and stable internet connection. Try it out by visiting the GameStop Survey official site at www.tellgamestop.com.
- An email ID and phone number.
GameStop Survey at www.tellgamestop.com
- For online survey, take a look at the receipt and find the code number on it.
- Go and visit the website official at www.tellgamestop.com.
- Select the preferable language.
- Enter the code number on your receipt.
- Click ‘Start‘ button, and your GameStop Survey will finally start.
- You will get a pile of question related to your experience when visiting the store.
- Rate all of them honestly according to your understanding about the store. Do not exaggerate it at most.
- Generally, it is a rating for satisfied or dissatisfied.
- After finishing it, you have to provide your personal information, such as name, address, email ID, and phone number.
- Finally, you will get a code number as your sweepstake entrance.
- Wait patiently until you got notify by the company.
If you are a regular customer, just come and join GameStop Survey to give your feedback about the store. Give your honest feeling or any critics to help the company improving in the future. Moreover, if you are lucky, you will also get a reward for completing this survey.