Once you have come to the Abercrombie & Fitch store to shop for various clothing needs, you are one step closer to being able to take a customer guest survey. This Abercrombie & Fitch Survey is held and supervised directly by the team formed by the company in order to truly achieve the desired goals of the company.
This article was posted to give you knowledge about the ins and outs of the survey, so you don’t take it wrongly. You can also read a brief history of the company to get to know them up close.
The Abercrombie & Fitch Survey exists at www.tellanf.com to gain a deeper understanding of everything customers really want to tell the company. They no longer need to feel embarrassed because they don’t need to make direct contact or speak out, just by providing answers and brief feedback about the company.
About Abercrombie & Fitch
David T. Abercrombie and Ezra Fitch were the masterminds behind the establishment of the company for the first time in 1892 in Manhattan, New York, United States.
For the past 120 years of doing business by stocking upscale accessories and clothing, they managed to keep the trademark excellence since their commitment providing better services was very high to their customers.
By the 2022, the company has managed to open more than 1040 store locations around the world. Abercrombie & Fitch is one company, which is actively involved in social activities for the local community, with one clear example being that they are routinely fundraising for women’s cancer.
This company with a revenue value of about $ 3.71 billion has its headquarters in New Albany, Ohio, United States. With a total number of employees reaching 44,000 people, the company is a public company with annual net income of up to $200 million.
Abercrombie & Fitch Survey Details
|Survey Name||Abercrombie & Fitch Survey|
|Survey Prize||A $10 off $50 coupon|
|Survey Method||By online|
|Survey Limit||1 person per receipt|
|Receipt Valid||1 week after the receipt date|
Abercrombie & Fitch Survey Rewards
You can get a $10 off $50 coupon at the end of the Abercrombie & Fitch Survey session as soon as you complete it. However, the rules state that one person can only get one gift validation code only within a week.
Abercrombie & Fitch Survey Rules
- The survey is not open to people other than United States citizens.
- The age for taking part in the Abercrombie & Fitch Survey must not be less than 18 years.
- This survey is automatically void if prohibited by law.
- All who work at Abercrombie & Fitch are not allowed to take the Abercrombie & Fitch Survey, including their families.
Abercrombie & Fitch Survey Requirement
- A computer or gadget with browsers installed.
- Any low ping internet service provider.
- An Abercrombie & Fitch purchase receipt.
- Must be able to read written in English or Spanish.
Guide to Do the Abercrombie & Fitch Survey at www.tellanf.com
- Open the Abercrombie & Fitch Survey by typing in your browser’s address bar www.tellanf.com.
- Please manually select your preferred language for this survey (English or Spanish) then click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Input the survey invitation numbers by looking at the bottom part of your receipt. Don’t forget to not include the hyphens when entering the numbers.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button menu.
- You will then be given instruction to answer all questions shown.
- Each question comes with certain conditions, therefor answer honestly based on your personal experience shopping at one of the Abercrombie & Fitch
- In the last Abercrombie & Fitch Survey session, type in your full name, email ID, and phone contact number.
- Click the ‘Finish’ button menu.
- You will see a prize code appearing in the Abercrombie & Fitch Survey
- Take a note of it on your receipt and show it to the cashier to redeem on your next shopping.
Once again it is emphasized this free Abercrombie & Fitch Survey at www.tellanf.com is a program held by the company to improve the service to customers, so take it seriously. Well, it is suggested that you don’t miss this exciting opportunity to get yourself a $10 off $50 coupon.