The main purpose of the ALDI management to invite you to give an opinion in this Tell ALDI Survey is to find out the company’s advantages or disadvantages, which are indicated by the service in the supermarket.
Therefore, the company will know which areas with deficiencies that need special handling in order to have a more positive impact.
This survey at www.tellaldi.com is open to anyone, as long as they have made a purchase transaction at one of ALDI supermarkets. You may read the following brief yet complete guide for Tell ALDI Survey below, and get the reward in return.
ALDI (stands for Albrecht-Discount) is a company founded by two brothers, Karl Albrecht and Theo Albrecht. The company managing a supermarket chain business which has up to more than 9,000 branches in several countries originates from Germany.
The company was one roof at the beginning of its establishment until finally in 1960 had to split into two subsidiaries which are Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd. However, they still remain under one management with Nord headquartered in Essen and Süd in Mülheim an der Ruhr.
Every ALDI supermarket gives their customers a unique impression by promoting simplicity in the properties and goods arrangement they sell. You will not find excessive decorations, except when there are certain events, and overpriced goods.
Tell ADLI Survey Details
|Survey Name||Tell ALDI Survey|
|Survey Prize||A chance to win a €100 voucher|
|Receipt Valid||7 days|
|Survey Limit||One person per receipt|
Tell ALDI Survey Rewards
You won’t get the reward directly instead you have to be one of the lucky winners of monthly sweepstakes. A total of 11 €100 shopping voucher will be distributed monthly based on the sweepstakes winner.
Since the Tell ALDI Survey only needs 3 to 4 minutes to complete, you must grab this interesting and easy chance. However, please take a note that you can only win a voucher in 3 months of period.
Tell ALDI Survey Rules
- All entrants must be older than 15 years old.
- No other resident than UK can participate in the Tell ALDI Survey.
- A purchase receipt no more than 7 days after the cashier gave it to you. Make sure there is an invitation code printed in it.
- All employees and management of ALDI are banned from taking the Tell ALDI Survey.
- You may get a chance to win the voucher again after 3 months of period.
Tell ALDI Survey Requirement
- A basic reading ability of English language.
- An active phone number and email address.
- An online smartphone or computer to browse the Tell ALDI Survey at www.tellaldi.com.
Tell ALDI Survey’s Steps at www.tellaldi.com
- Navigate to www.tellaldi.com to start taking the Tell ALDI Survey.
- Before accessing the questions & answers session, you need to type the survey invitation code located on your receipt.
- If you are confused, just look at the receipt picture on the right side of your screen. The code is highlighted in yellow color.
- Click ‘Next’ after typing in the 16 digits code correctly.
- Rate your overall expectations towards ALDI, and then choose ‘Next’.
- You will then be asked to answer all provided questions based on your own personal experience of shopping at ALDI supermarket.
- In the last part of the survey, fields of personal data need to be filled with your information. Give your full name, address, city, state, postal code, phone number, and email.
- Give a tick on the checkbox if you want to hear more from ALDI (this is optional).
- Submit the Tell ALDI Survey and wait to be notified about the survey winner via email you gave before.
This quite short Tell ALDI Survey is a pity for you to miss, especially if you have shopped at one of their supermarkets. The rules and requirements to take the survey at www.tellaldi.com are clear, and you just follow the steps to join the survey then get the reward.