Food Lion created a new method to observe the company’s progress and quality. This new way is called Talk to Food Lion Survey.
The survey has a purpose to inspect the company development for a year or more. What is the company lacking at, what the people think about the company, how to increase the sales, or how to hold on to the customers to shop at the company are the things that Food Lion mostly concerns about.
To achieve all of them, the company needs to cooperate with customers, so they are willing to participate in Talk to Food Lion Survey.
About Talk to Food Lion
Before continue talking about the survey, firstly you should know about the company. Food Lion itself is a grocery company in Salisbury, North California.
When it was founded in 1957 and known as Food Town, it was just a single grocery located in Salisbury, and later it was expanded and start to join with another company from Delhaize Group. The founder of Food Lion is Wilson Smith.
After the joining, the name was changed to the current name, Food Lion. The company hopes by this change, it can expand more to another level.
It then starts to design the survey called Talk to Food Lion Survey to gather more information about the customers’ perspective. The survey provides questions in a form of rating to know how satisfied the customers after shopping in this grocery.
As the survey’s name implies, the company hopes customers can talk everything about their shopping experience there, so the management team can improve the service.
Talk to Food Lion Survey Details
|Survey Name||Talk to Food Lion Survey|
|Prizes||Win a gift worth 500 dollars|
|Language||English or Spanish|
|Entry Limit||1 person per receipt|
|Expired Date||Within every month of the entry period|
Talk to Food Lion Survey Prizes
Talk to Food Lion Survey will be held for a year every month. It is started at the first day of the month, and ended at the end of the month.
Moreover, the prize will be given every month. Food Lion sets up a prize for everyone who is willing to take part in Talk to Food Lion Survey worth 500 dollars gift card for the lucky participant.
The customer who doesn’t win will get a discount coupon instead, so both parties will get benefits.
Talk to Food Lion Survey Rules
- Participants should reach the age of 18 years old or above.
- The resident of America.
- Must have visited or shopped at Food Lion within the survey period.
- One person can only get the prize once.
- Every people related to the company like employees, partners, and family members cannot join this Talk to Food Lion Survey.
- The winner can’t be represented or given to other people.
- The tax is the winner’s responsibility.
Talk to Food Lion Survey Requirements
- A gadget, tablet, or computer is required to take a part in Talk to Food Lion Survey.
- Provide a decent internet access. The survey will be held online at www.talktofoodlion.com.
- The purchase receipt from the latest visit to Food Lion.
- Good English or Spanish.
- A valid email address and phone number.
Talk to Food Lion Survey at www.talktofoodlion.com
- Keep the purchase receipt and find the code printed on it.
- Visit the survey site at www.talktofoodlion.com.
- Choose the language and click ‘Next‘.
- Enter the code you found on the receipt.
- Select the date of your last visit.
- There will be questions about your experience shopping at Food Lion. Just answer them honestly.
- There is a satisfaction rate about certain thing, such as the price, employee attitude, the hygiene, and product’s quality.
- Rate all of them honestly.
- After that, you will enter the page about the sweepstake. Read all information carefully.
- Give your contact details to complete this Talk to Food Lion Survey.
- You will get a sweepstake and have a chance to win 500 dollars gift card.
- Wait patiently until the end of the month, and the company will notify the winner through email or phone number.
- Phone Number: 1-800-210-9569
- Email: TalktoFoodLionSurveySupport@tns-online.com
It is easy to join the survey, right? Well, actually Talk to Food Lion Survey gives the benefits for both customers and company.
The company needs customers’ detail information about their experience, and the customers can tell the company about their dissatisfaction.