Bojangles Survey is supported by Bojangles Restaurant to collect feedbacks from customers’ opinion. Whether it is good or bad, they will know after review the survey.
Customer feedback is very important for the company to maintain their good performance. If the customers feel bad after visiting the restaurant, it will give the company a bad reputation, and they will lost the customer’s trust.
For both parties, it is a win-win solution to make them feel content with each other. The company will respect customer’s opinion, and the customers will appreciate the company more.
Before discussing about the survey, let’s talk about the story of Bojangles restaurant. Have you known how the company was founded?
Bojangles was found by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas in 1977 in Charlotte. While there are many fast-food restaurants, Bojangles has its root engraved in the South area.
Bojangles became famous in 1989, as the time when a Hurricane Hugo struck the area. At that time, Bojangles become the only fast-food restaurant open in a disaster.
Many people start to know this restaurant and have a good impression about it. After that, it gains the popularity and start to develop more.
Now, Bojangles already has more than 750 restaurant branches. Well, It was a short introduction about the company.
Now, Bojangles Survey is conducted in order to understand the customer’s feeling. The management team will make sure to treat the customers with utmost care.
Later on, try to join the survey at www.talktobo.com, and get the reward.
Bojangles Survey Details
|Survey Name||Bojangles Survey|
|Prizes||Get a free coupon|
|Survey Limit||1 person per receipt|
|Receipt Valid for||2 days|
|Offer Valid for||30 days after receive it|
Bojangles Survey Prizes
For everyone who participate in Bojangles Survey, they will get a free coupon. The coupon can be exchanged for a free food or drink in the restaurant.
After you got the prize, make sure you use it as soon as possible before it got expired. The reward is a thankful gift for every participant.
Bojangles Survey Rules
- Bojangles Survey is only available for people at the age of 18 years old and above.
- Must be a local citizen of United States.
- The prizes aren’t transferable.
- It can only be exchanged for a free food or drink in the restaurant.
- You need to write down the validation code on your receipt to redeem it for free meal.
- The offer is only available within the 30 days.
- 1 coupon can only be obtained from 1 receipt.
- Bojangles Survey will not give you a second change if you fail to get the reward.
Bojangles Survey Requirements
- Keep the receipt you got because it is an invitation to participate in Bojangles Survey.
- Prepare a smartphone, tablet, or computer to complete the task.
- A decent internet access.
- A valid email address and phone number.
Bojangles Survey at www.talktobo.com
- Find the invitation code written on the receipt.
- Go to the Bojangles Survey official site at www.talktobo.com.
- There are only two languages available, English and Spanish. Select your preferable one.
- Enter the receipt detail, like the date, time, and number printed on it.
- Your Bojangles Survey officially begins.
- There will be some questions related to the product and service in form of rating.
- Rate all of them based on your experience.
- Answer them honestly, so the company will really know the problem.
- There is also a column box for further feedback.
- Tell them what you had experience and give some advices.
- Once you are done, you should give your personal information, like your name, address, email ID, and phone number.
- Finally, you will get the coupon code. Write it down on the receipt, and redeem it next time you come to the restaurant.
Bojangles will always considerate to their customers. Whatever the customer needed, the company will arrange it quickly.
Do not hesitate to participate in Bojangles Survey. Besides the reward you receive, you can also have an opportunity to express your thought and get a better treatment on your next visit.