Have you ever joined Loblaws Survey? If you haven’t done it yet, make sure to participate in this survey to convey your suggestions, opinions, or critics while visiting the store.
What’s great is that the survey isn’t that difficult to take. You only need to spare several minutes so that you can complete this survey.
Loblaws is a Canadian supermarket chain with their stores scattered throughout the country. You can find their store in Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, Ontario, as well as Saskatchewan.
The store is headquartered in Brampton, Canada. The company is a well-known one, established in 1919. The retail store is under the management of Loblaw Companies.
The store at first was called as Loblaw Groceterias. Interestingly, during its first 10 years of establishment, the company has already spread its wings to the United States.
During 1930s, the company has successfully obtained 107 stores in Ontario as well as 50 stores in the New York.
Now, the store is still running in both countries, making its way even stronger than ever. With its many customers, it is no surprise that the store is always planning to improve themselves.
Hence, that’s why the company is conducting Loblaws Survey at www.storeopinion.ca. They can learn what to fix from their service through the data obtained from the survey.
By doing so, they hope they can fix the problems that make their customer to not feel good about the grocery.
Loblaws Survey Details
|$1,000 PC Gift card as well as 1-million PC optimum points (choose one)
|English, French, Chinese, Hindi
|One entry per purchase receipt
|Online and phone. For this article, we will show you how it’s done through online entry.
|Age limit to join
|18 years old
Loblaws Survey Prizes
As you complete the survey, you can take the chance of winning a grand prize from its sweepstake. The prize is $1,000 PC gift card or a 1-million PC optimum point.
You can choose one of the prizes offered. With that in mind, you can get this chance to win an amazing prize from this Loblaws Survey.
Loblaws Survey Rules
- Only Canadians can enter the Loblaws Survey.
- You need to be at least 18 years old in order to be able to join this survey.
- You need to be a member of PC optimum member if you want to win the PC Optimum points.
- For each monthly drawing period, you can only win one prize only.
- Your purchase receipt is only valid for one time survey only.
- Prizes aren’t transferable.
- The purchase receipt will only be valid for 7 days after it is issued.
- If you win the prize, any taxes will be the responsibility of the survey taker.
- The Loblaw’s employees will not be allowed to join the Loblaws Survey, as well as their immediate family members.
Loblaws Survey Requirements
- First, you need to prepare a gadget to access the Loblaws Survey website.
- You also need to prepare a reliable internet connection.
- Prepare you purchase receipt as well.
- You also need to have a good understanding in any of those 4 languages mentioned.
Loblaws Survey at www.storeopinion.ca
- First, make sure to make your gadget ready: connect it to the internet and make sure the internet connection works on your device.
- Continue by typing the Loblaws Survey address (www.storeopinion.ca) on the internet browser’s address bar.
- As you arrive on the page, you may change the language if needed.
- Enter the 19-21 code for the survey that you obtained from the purchase receipt.
- Proceed by clicking the red right arrow button.
- Answer all Loblaws Survey questions and make sure you provide your honest answers. This will help the company to learn what they are lacking when serving the customers.
- Before submitting, you will be asked whether you want to join the sweepstake or not. If you want to join it, you’ll be required to fill in the form provided there.
- Ontario: 1-800-296-2332
- Quebec: 1-800-567-8683
- Weekdays From 8:30 AM – 05:30 PM
- Loblaw Companies Limited
1 President’s Choice Circle
Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
Attention: LCL Customer Relations Centre
Contact Online: www.loblaws.ca/contact-us
Hopefully, you find this article beneficial in order to guide you while taking the survey from Loblaw. Additionally, you can win a prize from their easy and quick-to-finish Loblaws Survey, which is accessible at www.storeopinion.ca.