Shopko Survey was created to get a good understanding about the customer preference. The company wants to know the customer better, so that the company can think of an idea on how to attract more customer.
The customer’s desire is something the company must grasp. If they are success, the customer will come without much trouble.
Shopko Survey is one of the ways to attract customer, because of the rewards given by the company and the freedom to express their thought. Without a reward, it’s hard to tell how many people will participate sincerely.
About Shopko Survey
Shopko is a department store company in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The company was found by James Ruben in 1962, and it was called ShopKo Corporation at that time.
60s to 90s era was the brighter years for ShopKo Corporation because in that time, ShopKo acquired many companies to merge with it. In 1999, the company opened its first prototype store, called “Beyond 2000”
However, in 2001, ShopKo started to close many of its stores. In 2005, it opened many smaller stores, called ShopKo Express after it was acquired by an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners.
Later, ShopKo started to go downhill again and again. Until later in 2019, it officially announced its bankruptcy and closed all their remaining store, except Shopko Optical that was remain until now since it was bought by Monarch Alternative Capital LP for $8.5 million.
Well, Shopko Survey is one of the methods the company can come up to attract more buyers and promote the store well. With this survey, it can help the management to know the current value in buyer’s view.
If the survey result is good, it can be announced through media and increase the company’s value in market. However, if it’s not good, it can help them to know their own shortcoming and try to improve its service.
Shopko Survey Details
|Survey Name||Shopko Survey|
|Prizes||Win $250 gift card|
|Survey Limit||1 Person 1 Receipt|
|Survey Period||Once a month|
Shopko Survey Prizes
The more the prize was given, the more people would be attracted to participate in Shopko Survey. In this case, Shopko prepares a good prize for everyone who participate in this survey.
After Shopko Survey was completed, each participant will get a chance to win $250 gift card through sweepstakes. The prize can be used directly for the next visit.
Shopko Survey Rules
- All participants of Shopko Survey must reach 18 years old or above.
- Legal resident of United States.
- Keep the receipt well because it is an invitation to register the survey.
- One receipt per one person only.
- Shopko Survey will be held per month by online at www.shopko.com/crsurvey.
- The employees cannot join the survey.
- The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Shopko Survey Requirements
- A smartphone, tablet or computer.
- A stable internet connection.
- An email ID and phone number since the winner will be notified by email or phone call.
- Basic understanding in English or Spanish.
Shopko Survey at www.shopko.com/crsurvey
- Take the purchase receipt from the latest visit.
- Visit the official website at www.shopko.com/crsurvey.
- Enter the receipt number and the shop number printed on the purchase receipt you get.
- Click ‘Next‘ and Shopko Survey officially will start.
- There will be many questions related to the company’s product, service, environment, price, cleanliness, employee attitude, etc.
- The questions are multiple choice questions with a range of satisfaction as the option.
- Rate your overall satisfaction from your last experience in the store.
- Answer them honestly and sincerely, so the company will seriously take a look at it.
- Enter your contact details (name, email address, and phone number) to get the sweepstake and win $250 gift card.
- Wait until the announcement is issued. The winner will be notified through email and phone number.
If you like and satisfy shopping at Shopko, give your support to the store by participating in Shopko Survey. With your support, the company will improve the service, and of course you will also get a reward from as an appreciation.