Before thrift stores became rampant as they are today, Savers had already been a pioneer in the business of selling second-hand goods. In addition, they also try to improve their business by accommodating a satisfaction Savers Listens Survey for shoppers.
The management is trying earnestly to deal with all kinds of complaints from people who shop at their stores through this Savers Listens Survey held at www.saverslistens.com. The management doesn’t want them to vent their frustrations or suggestions without a structured platform.
Since this survey is an attempt to accommodate whatever shoppers have voiced, management wishes them humbly to complete it well. To find out if you are one of the legitimate shoppers to take part in Savers Listens Survey, check the description below.
Savers, Inc. is one of the few non-profit retail stores entering the second-hand goods business as the foundation of their economy, which has been operating for 68 years. The retail store was first established in California, United States of America, and then spread to several other states, Canada, the District of Columbia, and even Australia.
Savers, Inc. using the slogan ‘Shop, Reuse, Reimagine’ has succeeded in making people look at second-hand goods as an alternative to their shopping needs. In running their business, they work with local non-profit brands and buy and sell donated goods.
They also got into trouble because of a misperception about the transparency of profit sharing and were ever thought to be a full-fledged charity organization. However, those problems could be handled wisely by the management and they continue to run their business until now.
Savers Listens Survey Preview
|Survey Name||Savers Listens Survey|
|Survey Prize||Discount code|
|Survey Method||Online by receipt or donor card|
|Receipt Valid||3 months|
|Survey Limit||One person per entry|
Savers Listens Survey Rewards
You will get a validation code to get a discount on purchases at the Savers store only after you successfully complete the Savers Listens Survey.
You can use this validation code for shopping with any good, as long as it is not combined with other vouchers or the goods.
Savers Listens Survey Rules
- Only residents of the District of Columbia and fifty United States are eligible to join the Savers Listens Survey.
- To legally join, you need to be above 17 years old.
- You are not working in any position at Savers and your family is also not allowed to join.
Savers Listens Survey Requirement
- A purchase or exchange / return receipt with invitation code (for those who buy goods).
- A donor invitation card (for those who donate goods).
- A valid email address is needed.
- You can read Spanish or English language.
- A mobile phone, PC, or any kind online device with data connection.
Steps to Finish the Savers Listens Survey at www.saverslistens.com
- Open the Savers Listens Survey at www.saverslistens.com by using your device’s browser.
- If you want to change the English default language with Spanish, click the Spanish language hyperlink.
- There will be two types of invitation method. Choose one according to the one you got.
- If you are using the purchase or exchange / return receipt, input the 19 digits code.
- If you are using the donor card, input the 4 digits code as well as the date and time of store visit.
- Click ‘Start’ after that.
- The list of questions will appear before you.
- You are necessary to answer them based on your experience of store visitation.
- You can complain or praise anything as long as it’s really what you’re experiencing.
- You will then be asked for your contact details, email, and name before the validation code appears.
- Complete the Savers Listens Survey and wait the validation code to pop-up.
- Save the code and show it to the Savers’ cashier to receive discount on the goods you buy.
If you have read to the conclusion, it means you are ready to face this survey at www.saverslistens.com. Hopefully, you don’t experience any significant difficulties while trying to complete the Savers Listens Survey.