Survey is a method to collect data and information in order to observe the progress of something, and it is often use to make amend for a certain thing. To make an improvement, KFC created a survey, called KFC South Africa Survey.
KFC in South Africa use such a method to perform a better change on something they are lacking. KFC South Africa Survey can be access at www.sakfcsurvey.com
The survey’s result later will be reviewed by the person in charge, and then to be used as a reference to evaluate the company progress over the years. The survey contains about how customers think about company, including the service, taste, cleanliness, and the employee’s behavior.
About KFC South Africa
KFC is a fast-food restaurant from America that specialized in fried chicken. It is the second largest fast-food restaurant after McDonald.
Colonel Harland Sanders as the founder started selling fried chicken from his small restaurant in Corbin, Kentucky. It began to expand internationally and be the first American restaurant who achieved that level.
In South Africa, there are about 960 outlets, which most of them are the franchise owned. It became the largest fast-food restaurant in South Africa.
KFC South Africa Survey is carried out to prove the local citizens are willing to accept all the menus offered by KFC. Well, this survey will help the company to improve the relationship with customers, so they are willing to visit frequently.
KFC South Africa Survey Details
|Survey Name||KFC South Africa Survey|
|Survey Limit||1 person per receipt|
|Prize||Free coupon for free offer (drink or fries)|
|Receipt Valid for||2 days|
|Entry Method||Online survey|
KFC South Africa Survey Prize
To increase the number of customers who are interested in joining KFC South Africa Survey, the company offers a prize. The prize is in a form of validation code as a coupon that can be exchanged for a free item from the restaurant
Well KFC South Africa Survey itself is a method from the company to help them gather some useful data and information from the customers. This data will be used as a review to evaluate the company improvement.
Giving a prize is also kind of way to express the company’s gratitude to the customers who participate in KFC South Africa Survey.
KFC South Africa Survey Rules
- You should be at the age of 18 years old or above.
- It is only available for South Africa legal residents.
- The employees, partners, management company, and their families cannot participate in KFC South Africa Survey.
- There are only two days limit to participate in the survey after the purchase.
- The prize is not transferable, and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The validation of coupon is only for 30 days.
KFC South Africa Survey Requirements
- You must have a new purchase receipt from the restaurant.
- Prepare a gadget, tablet or computer with a stable internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of South Africa.
- At least, you are 18 years old.
- Have a good understanding in English.
- Have a valid email address and phone number.
KFC South Africa Survey at www.sakfcsurvey.com
- Prepare the new purchase receipt. There is a code imprinted on the receipt.
- Visit the official webpage of KFC South Africa Survey at www.sakfcsurvey.com.
- Enter the code from the receipt.
- You will be directed at KFC Feedback Homepage.
- Answer all questions regarding your last experience in the restaurant.
- The answer is in the form of a rating.
- Continue to rate all questions honestly.
- After completing all questions, provide your personal information, such as email address and phone number.
- Finally, you will get the coupon as a reward.
In fact, KFC is a giant company that gains a lot of good reputation around the world. The largest advantage of this survey is to get a satisfaction from customers.
The result of the survey can be regarded as a proof of the company’s competence in this business. Over the years, it helps KFC to become the second largest fast-food restaurant internationally.
KFC South Africa Survey is used as one of marketing methods to increase the company’s sale, and the outcome is really as expected.