You are on the right track if you want to get information about Safeway Survey, which is currently being held by the Safeway at www.safeway.com/survey. This survey is a small innovation breakthrough from the company to collect data that will later be provided by all who participate.
This survey program introduces an easy way for you to provide feedback, both criticizing and giving suggestions. All positive and negative feedback will later be processed to build an idea for the development and improvement of Safeway.
The company targets loyal shoppers to take part in this survey because they are expected to be able to find out the supermarket’s strengths and weaknesses.
However, the company keeps this Safeway Survey open to anyone, as long as they have shopped at least once at one of the Safeway supermarkets.
American Falls, Idaho witnessed the establishment of the first Safeway supermarket by Marion Barton Skaggs 107 years ago. Before becoming one of America’s top supermarket chains, the company went through several mergers and share purchases to survive and grow stronger.
Only serving 17 states in the United States, Safeway has so far been able to open more than 900 supermarket branches with total assets of $17.2 billion.
All of this is the result of the management’s hard work conducting various innovations (one of which is the Safeway Survey) to properly support the company’s life cycle.
Between supermarkets at location A and location B are not the same in providing sales of products and services because they have been adjusted to the highest estimated needs of each location.
In general, you can find bakery, flowers, liquor, dry cleaning, snack food, frozen foods, grocery, fuel, lottery, photographic processing, pharmacy, meats, produce, delicatessen, Western Union, and dairy.
Safeway Survey Details
|$100 gift card
|One entrant per receipt
Safeway Survey Rewards
To appreciate the efforts you have put in as Safeway Survey participants, the company has prepared a gift in the form of a $100 gift card that you can use to reduce the total cost of your next shopping. However, you have to come out as the winner of the lottery first before you can enjoy it.
Safeway Survey Rules
- The Safeway Survey is open for any legal citizen of Maryl, Arizona, New Mexico, Alaska, Montana, Colorado, Nebraska, Texas, South Dakota, California, Texas, Delaware, Idaho, Washington DC, Wyoming, Hawaii, or Nevada.
- A minimum age requirement is 19 years old.
- Any workers, agents, employees, managements of Safeway as well as their family are not valid to join.
- One person can only take Safeway Survey once with their Safeway purchase receipt.
Safeway Survey Requirement
- Have a smartphone or a computer / laptop with internet connection to join the Safeway Survey.
- An original Safeway printed receipt.
- Spanish or English basic reading ability.
- A valid email ID.
Steps to Finish the Safeway Survey at www.safeway.com/survey
- Begin the Safeway Survey by going directly to www.safeway.com/survey.
- There are 2 languages choice, Spanish and English, if needed.
- There is a 16-digit code that you need to enter into the box provided. Look at the bottom of your purchase receipt and enter the code.
- Point-click the ‘NEXT’ button to move into the questionnaire page.
- You will be shown several statements as well as questions that you need to answer all of them.
- The statements and questions will cover the state of the supermarket, employee behavior, and products.
- If asked to provide detailed information about yourself, just do so to be included in the lottery.
- If you are already confident about your feedback, immediately submit the survey.
- You will see a notification that you have been successfully entered into the draw.
- Wait for the winning info from the company via the contacts you gave earlier.
Try to give feedback for this Safeway Survey at www.safeway.com/survey as honestly as possible based on your memory of which part of the Safeway supermarket needs to be re-innovated or maintained. It only needs a couple minutes, and you will get the chance to win the prize.