The Rite Aid Store Survey is an online platform to enable you, as customers of Rite Aid, to leave any thoughts regarding the company. It is purposely designed by the Rite Aid management in order to remind them that they have to do their business even harder to meet overall customers’ expectations.
By using a survey, management has implemented an easy way to reach the public with the right and adequate means. You don’t have to go to the store to take the Rite Aid Store Survey at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey, but just by sitting in front of your laptop or tablet is enough.
Therefore, if you had just visited the store recently and made a purchase there, this survey opportunity is suitable for you. In case you are still wondering about the survey prerequisite, the below compiled guide will be a help for you.
About Rite Aid Store
Rite Aid is an American public retail company headquartered in Pennsylvania, at 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill. The Rite Aid’s total assets led by John T. Standley are over $7,000 million.
This pharmaceutical company has a mission to bring a healthy everyday life to the community by providing medicines and light medical devices that are officially certified by the Ministry of Health. The products provided here are guaranteed to be safe and quality products.
Since the CoVid-19 pandemic hit, Rite Aid has closed several store locations that are considered to be no longer profitable in order to keep this retail chain competitive. A total of 145 stores in 17 states were closed to cover other stores that were still operating.
Rite Aid Store Survey Preview
|Survey Name||Rite Aid Store Survey|
|Survey Prize||One of ten $100 gift card or one $1,000 gift card monthly|
|Survey Method||Online and by mailing|
|Survey Limit||3 purchase receipt per month|
Rite Aid Store Survey Rewards
The Rite Aid Store Survey offers all of its participants to win one of two attractive prizes sponsored by the company. Both of the prizes offered are monthly sweepstakes that will include you after submitting the completed survey.
There will be one $1,000 and ten $100 gift cards given as monthly prizes sweepstakes. Please understand that you cannot win both prizes at the same time even though you have taken the Rite Aid Store Survey 3 times in a month.
Rite Aid Store Survey Rules
- You should be legally registered as an American citizen to take the Rite Aid Store Survey.
- Your age should be higher than 17 years old.
- This Rite Aid Store Survey is closed only for Rite Aid Store’s employees, managements, and their families.
- You are allowed to take the survey no more than 3 times in a month.
Rite Aid Store Survey Requirement
- You can read the Rite Aid Store Survey website in Spanish or English.
- You have a tablet, smartphone, or such device to browse the survey.
- You have a Rite Aid Store purchase receipt that is recently given by the cashier.
Steps to Finish the Rite Aid Store Survey at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey
- Prepare at least one of your Rite Aid Store purchase receipt.
- To get started, please visit www.riteaid.com/storesurvey via your gadget.
- The first page needs you to enter the 16 digits code of your receipt. However, you are allowed to read the full condition and rules of the Rite Aid Store Survey sweepstakes first.
- After inputting the code, point-click the next button menu.
- Your last experience of purchasing items at the store is needed to answer questions shown in front of you.
- Your answers will cover the quality of services and products offered in the store.
- When the questions are finished, you will be asked for approval to be included in sweepstakes.
- Give your detailed personal information needed.
- Submit the survey and wait for the winner announcement from the website or you email.
This Rite Aid Store Survey with two chances to win prizes in one join is worthy enough for you to take part. Besides being easy and not long-winded, this survey at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey will later have a hand in the success of management in providing a more organized and good service.