If you recently shopped at Publix supermarket and have 10 minutes to set aside, consider taking Publix survey, which can be accessed at www.publixsurvey.com.
In this survey, you are only required to answer a set of simple questions regarding your shopping experience there. Find more details about this online survey below.
About Publix Company
Publix survey is an online questionnaire conducted by Publix Super Markets, Inc., an American-based private corporation, employee-owned supermarket chain.
It was established by George W. Jenkins in 1930 and currently has its main office located in Lakeland, Florida, USA.
Publix was first founded under the name of Publix Food Store in September 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida. The business raked total sales of $120,000 only four years after it was established.
A second market which also located in Winter Haven was opened under the name of the Economy Food Store. Both thrived despite of operating during the Great Depression.
It successfully became Central Florida’s primary supermarket chain by 1959, before it started to be expanded to Miami, South Florida.
A distribution center was also built by the company in 1963 along with the start of deli services. It exceeded $500 million in 1970 and $1 billion in 1974, as the business was spread out to Jacksonville, Florida as well.
Until now, Publix is one of a few grocery chains in the country that has more than 1,200 locations throughout the Southeast. Per 2022, Florida is the state with the most Publix locations at 853 stores which represent approximately 65.8% of the total stores.
Per January 2022, there are approximately 225,000 employees that work in more than 1,200 locations of grocery stores, corporate offices, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, and cooking schools. Publix’s manufacturing facilities supply deli, bakery, dairy, and various other products.
Now, if you have shopped at one of Publix locations as per recent, you may be interested in joining Publix survey, which is conducted online so you can partake in conveniently.
To take Publix survey, you have to head to the official website and make an official entry by completing and submitting the provided questionnaire. You must also input required personal information including name, contact number, email address, and date of birth or age.
Publix Survey Details
|Survey Name||Publix Survey|
|Survey Reward||One (1) entry to a sweepstake with prize of $1000 gift card|
|Entry Limit||One (1) survey entry per purchase receipt per individual|
|Promotion Period||April 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022 at 11:59 P.M EST|
Publix Survey Prize
Participants who have completed and submitted their response to Publix survey are eligible of one entry per individual to the Publix Sweepstakes sponsored by Publix Super Markets, Inc.
Each month, three winners are going to be chosen randomly from the pool of participants. The lucky winners will receive $1,000 Publix gift card each.
Publix Survey Rules
- Open only for legal resident of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
- Void outside the mentioned states above and where prohibited.
- Entrant must already reach the age of majority in their respective state of residence.
- Publix employees, as well as individuals associated with the administration or development of the promotion, along with their immediate family members and household members aren’t eligible to make an entry.
Publix Survey Requirements
- A device connected to the internet.
- Most recent shopping receipt from Publix supermarket with invitation code to the Publix survey.
- An active email address.
- Comprehension of either English or Spanish, at least at basic level.
Step-by-step Survey Guide at www.publixsurvey.com
- Go to the official homepage of Publix survey at www.publixsurvey.com.
- Choose the language you prefer to use between English or Spanish.
- Press the button that says ‘Start the survey’.
- Type in and enter the number of stores, transaction timestamps, and invitation code as printed on your purchase receipt.
- Press the button that says ‘Next’.
- Read each question provided in the Publix survey and answer in genuine response based on your shopping experience at the supermarket.
- Complete all the questions and then input your name, contact number, email address, and date of birth or age.
- Phone Number: 1 (800) 242-1227
- Address: Summer 2022 C/O Publix®, 3300 Publix® Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, FL-33811, United States.
- Contact Page: corporate.publix.com/contact
Simply follow the step-by-step instructions of completing Publix survey above to get a chance to win $1,000 Publix gift card. Just make sure that you retain your purchase receipt during the promotion period and you’re good to go.