As a motorcyclist or car driver on Canadian roads, you will certainly be familiar with the Petro-Canada trademark, which does provide gas stations on the side of major roads. This time, Petro-Canada invites you to spend a little time taking a satisfaction Petro-Canada Hero Survey.
This survey held at www.petro-canada.ca/hero is a measure of how low or high the average level of customer satisfaction in transactions at Petro-Canada depots is. Therefore, the management of Petro-Canada expects the truth about the feedback they will receive from the participants.
Here is a few short yet clear paragraphs for anyone who is really interested in taking the survey. You can read it to see if you are eligible to enter the Petro-Canada Hero Survey or there are several conditions that you must fulfil first.
About Petro-Canada Hero
Petro-Canada is a subsidiary of Suncor Energy which has been engaged in the oil and gas sector. Petro-Canada was founded in 1975 in Ontario, Canada to provide citizens with their vehicle fuel needs easier to find on major roads around Canada.
Although only including local companies, not multinationals, Petro-Canada is able to employ more than 4,500 employees with more than 1,100 depot locations spread across Canadian streets. This is an achievement that deserves thumbs up.
Petro-Canada has also been known for its generosity by sponsoring various sporting events (such as Olympic and Paralympic) and supporting the poor with donations.
Even so the business they run does not always run smoothly until the management decides to conduct a satisfaction level Petro-Canada Hero Survey for their customers.
Petro-Canada Hero Survey Details
|Petro-Canada Hero Survey
|Free gas for a year
|Three transaction bills per month
Petro-Canada Hero Survey Rewards
Upon completing the survey, you will get a chance to win free gas for the whole one year with the terms and conditions that apply. To increase the winning chance, the Petro-Canada allows all participants to make more than just one entry (3 at max) per month at www.petro-canada.ca/hero.
This is really a big opportunity that needs to be seized for anyone who ever made purchased at the Petro-Canada depot. A transaction bill will pave the way for you to take this Petro-Canada Hero Survey with a great prize offered.
Petro-Canada Hero Survey Rules
- This Petro-Canada Hero Survey offer only opens for Canadian.
- The participants must be over than 17 years of age.
- The participants are not Petro-Canada employees and associates.
- No third parties are allowed in taking the survey.
- This offer is void where it is prohibited by the law.
Petro-Canada Hero Survey Requirement
- A recent valid transaction bill from Petro-Canada.
- English or French language understanding ability is obligatory.
- An active and valid personal email ID.
- A device with internet surfing capability to take the Petro-Canada Hero Survey.
Steps to Finish the Petro-Canada Hero Survey at www.petro-canada.ca/hero
- Navigate to www.petro-canada.ca/hero to get access into the valid Petro-Canada Hero Survey.
- The page will greet you to make a language choice between English or French.
- The next page will greet you with a short description about the reward and a hyperlink about the rules and a list of the previous winners.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Insert terminal number, invoice number, time of visit, and date of visit in each of the boxes provided. See the pictures if you are having difficulties in finding the location.
- Click ‘Next’.
- In this section you will be asked to indicate the parts of Petro-Canada that need improvement by providing feedback.
- Complete everything with your answers, ratings and suggestions.
- Don’t forget to include your full details, starting with your name, address and email.
- Submit the survey and wait for the announcement of the winner on the official Petro-Canada Hero Survey website or your email.
Well, it seems hard to believe you if you just miss this golden opportunity offered by Petro-Canada Hero Survey after having a transaction bill. Take a minute to complete the survey and enter yourself as one of lucky participants to get free gas for a year.