Panera Bread Survey is held by Panera Bread in order to know what the customers had been thinking about their foods and service.
This Panera Bread Survey will help the company to prevent any mistake. If there is any bad thing happen, the customers can file a complaint through this survey, and get compensation for it.
About Panera Bread Survey
Panera Bread is bakery store with café style in America with more than 2.000 stores in the U.S and Canada. The store’s headquarter is in Sunset Hill, Missouri.
This store operates as Saint Louis Bread Company at first. It sells many kinds of bread, salads, sandwiches, soups, pasta, and special drinks.
In 1997, the company changed into Panera Bread, which sold the same menu because it was purchased by a new person, Au Bon Pain. In Latin words, Panera means “Breadbasket”, so later it will focus on the bakery more.
Panera Bread Survey is created by company to help them know the customers’ preference and get feedback from them. Although, it has been in the market for a long time, there are many other bakery stores as the company’s rival.
To hold the customers firmly, Panera Bread must grasp what the customer like. This is the main purpose of this Panera Bread Survey.
There is also a reward to attract more people. The more people join, the better the outcome will be.
Here is the detail information about Panera Bread Survey. Just read carefully and give your honest feedback to the company.
Panera Bread Survey Details
|Survey Name||Panera Bread Survey|
|Prizes||Win $2000 cash rewards|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Survey Limit||One entry per receipt|
|Receipt Valid for||7 days|
Panera Bread Survey Prizes
After completing the survey, all participants will be directed to the sweepstake entrance. The winner will be drawn through this sweepstakes.
All you need is the purchase receipt, and the amount doesn’t determine who the winner will be. The reward is a cash worth $2000.
You can claim it as soon as possible after you got the notification from the company.
Panera Bread Survey Rules
- Each participant of Panera Bread Survey must be a legal citizen of, United States, Canada, Province of Ontario, and District of Columbia.
- You should be at least 18 years old or older.
- All employees and relatives, as well the people related to the company are not allowed to take part in this survey.
- You only have one chance to register the survey with the receipt you got.
- The prize isn’t transferable.
- Substitution or third party is not permitted to join.
- All taxes will be the winner’s responsibility.
Panera Bread Survey Requirements
- A purchase receipt with the newest date and 6 digits of survey code.
- A computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- An internet connection is needed as it is held online at www.paneralistens.com.
- Should be good in English or Spanish.
- An email ID and phone number.
Panera Bread Survey at www.paneralistens.com
- Make sure you have the survey code on your receipt.
- Visit the Panera Bread Survey official website at www.paneralistens.com.
- Select the language between Spanish and English.
- Enter the code from your receipt.
- Click ‘NEXT‘, and your survey will start.
- There will be a bunch of questions about the store, such as cleanliness, price, quality, store arrangement and the employee’s attitude.
- The answer is about your satisfaction level on what you had experienced.
- Give your rating honestly about what you truly feel.
- Give your contact detail after you are done with the survey.
- Submit the survey, and you automatically have a chance to win the rewards.
- Wait and check your email regularly because the winner will be notified by email or phone.
Panera Bread Survey is a way for the company to build a good relationship with customers. The result can give the company idea on how to treat customers better, and how to handle any problem that maybe occur in the future.
In addition, as customer, you also have your own benefits through this Panera Bread Survey. You can express your opinion, and if you are lucky, you can win the rewards.