McDonald’s is currently opening a customer opinion survey officially held at www.mcdvoice.com for everyone who has at least one McDonald’s purchase receipt. The McDVoice.com Survey will demand you to share what’s on your mind about the lack of restaurants you see when you eat there.
The company has been trying its best to provide the best service for all who stop by the restaurant. The menus served are not always the same, but they often make changes to the variety of flavors and recipes to satisfy customers.
Although several steps have been taken to add an upgraded and up-to-date impression to the restaurant, McDonald’s still feels they have some shortcomings. Therefore, McDVoice.com Survey is held to cover all these shortcomings by processing personal opinions from customers.
McDonald’s is the largest fast-food chain in the world in terms of revenue with more than 37,800 outlets spread across 100 countries around the world. This is a remarkable achievement for McDonald’s considering that the company is not even a century old when it first emerged to the public.
Two brothers, Richard and Maurice McDonald, founded this fast-food restaurant on May 15, 1940 in San Bernardino, California. The McDonald’s franchise has changed ownership since it was bought by Ray Kroc in 1955.
Although famous for its burgers and fries, in fact McDonald’s also serves many other menu choices that have been adjusted based on the location of outlets opened in various countries.
Many menu choices, both food and beverage, make McDonald’s often the main choice for customers who just want to taste the new menu or are they really loyal customers.
McDVoice.com Survey Preview
|Survey Name||McDVoice.com Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free meals|
|Survey Method||By online|
|Receipt Valid||A week|
|Reward Valid||A month|
McDVoice.com Survey Rewards
By the end of McDVoice.com Survey, you will be rewarded with a validation code which can be redeemed with free meals at any McDonald’s outlets across the United States. There is a limit on how many surveys you can take in a month which is 5 times per entrant.
McDVoice.com Survey Rules
- You are not currently working on any McDonald’s outlet or office.
- Only the USA and Canada residents are valid to take the com Survey at www.mcdvoice.com.
- You must be at least 15 years old to be eligible to take the com Survey.
- Since the survey is free, McDonald’s can reject or suspend voucher redeem if any fraud found.
- Your McDonald’s purchase receipt as entry ticket is only valid for 7 days.
McDVoice.com Survey Requirement
- You must possess ability to read English or Spanish language.
- One latest purchase receipt of McDonald’s
- A connected to the internet smartphone or personal computer.
Steps to Do the McDVoice.com Survey at www.mcdvoice.com
- Go to www.mcdvoice.com to initially start the com Survey.
- The site default language is English. If you are more comfortable with Spanish language, you may change it.
- Input in order the 26-digit code in the six boxes then click the yellow start button.
- If your McDonald’s receipt doesn’t have any invitation code, you should click the hyperlink below the picture of receipt example.
- Input the store & KS number, date & time of visit, order, and amount spent in each box. Click the yellow start button afterwards.
- You will now see a page full but short of com Survey questions.
- The questions will ask you about the overall McDonald’s service provided, the foods taste, and the staffs’ behavior towards you.
- Please try to answer the questions as fairly as possible.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button only if you are done with the answer session.
- You can note down the popping up reward code on your receipt.
This McDVoice.com Survey is certainly one of the ways the company management can improve or at least maintain their trademark standards. McDonald’s will really appreciate all feedback you will give to further improve the quality of food and service of every McDonald’s restaurant in the future.