McDonald’s Canada Survey is a kind of company’s promotion to get a good impression from customers. By doing this, they can give feedback that will be used by the company as a problem solving to provide a better service in the future.
The survey is often used to collect certain data about customer’s feeling during their meal at McDonald. The result allowed the company to know about their performance in every branch.
A big company is very difficult to handle, especially with many branches and franchises. To make it fair to all customers, the company created this survey.
McDonald’s Canada Survey has the same purpose to create a comfortable environment for all ages. That is why some restaurants provide a playground for children.
About McDonald’s Canada
McDonald’s Canada is a fast-food restaurant of a Canadian franchise. It is a subsidiary from McDonald’s Corporation in America.
It is the largest fast-food restaurant in Canada and famous for its calorie foods. However, there are also alternatives, such as salad and milk.
Although it sells fast foods, many people still occasionally come to have a meal in this restaurant. It means McDonald’s Canada has its own unique taste and specialty, which is different from other fast-food restaurants.
There are many reasons why McDonald’s Canada became the first choice if you want to eat fast foods. It might be because of the taste, the cleanliness, the environment, the price, or the service.
Well, McDonald’s Canada Survey is used as a method to know about any problems that happen to customers. The result of this survey will be used to make the improvement and fix all flaws.
For customers’ convenience, McDonald’s Canada Survey is held at the official site www.mcdonalds-survey.ca, and all processes are done by online, starting from registering to winner announcement. Even the prize will be sent through email.
McDonald’s Canada Survey Details
|McDonald’s Canada Survey
|Get a McDonald’s coupon for free item
|English or Spanish
|1 person per receipt
|Receipt valid for
|One coupon for one receipt
|60 days after the receipt date
McDonald’s Canada Survey Prizes
Your participation in McDonald’s Canada Survey is very much needed for the company. Therefore, they will appreciate your kindness by giving a reward.
In this case, everyone who joins this survey will get a coupon from McDonald’s. The coupon can be redeemed with a free item from the restaurant, and it can be used for your next visit.
McDonald’s Canada Survey Rules
- You must have visited McDonald’s, and get the purchase receipt during the survey period.
- The receipt is only valid for 14 days after the purchase date.
- You are at the age of 18 years old or above.
- All participants of McDonald’s Canada Survey must be a legal citizen of Canada.
- The prize is not transferable, and it can’t be claimed for cash.
- One receipt for one participant only.
- All employees, partners, and relatives are not allowed to participate in McDonald’s Canada Survey
- The coupon is only valid for 60 days.
McDonald’s Canada Survey Requirements
- Prepare a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- A decent internet access.
- Basic understanding in English or Spanish.
- A valid email address and phone number.
McDonald’s Canada Survey at www.mcdonalds-survey.ca
- Take a look at the receipt and find the code number printed on it.
- Visit the official website at www.mcdonalds-survey.ca.
- Select the language.
- Input the restaurant number on the receipt.
- Just start McDonald’s Canada Survey, and some questions will appear.
- All questions are multiple choices related to your experience during your visit to McDonald’s. It can be the environment, cleanliness, the food’s taste, and employee attitude.
- Rate your overall situation with honesty.
- After it was done, enter your personal email address and phone number.
- Finally, you will get the coupon. Print it directly, and use it for the next visit.
McDonald’s Canada is very famous among people, but sometimes because of the crowded, some errors may happen to customers. To make less troublesome, the company created this McDonald’s Canada Survey, so the customers can give their honest feedback, and the company will try to fix it.