Have you ever visited Kroger? If you have visited the place, at least once, you may have something to share about the retail store. To do that, you can do Kroger Feedback Survey.
You can visit www.krogerfeedback.com to participate in Kroger Feedback Survey. Don’t worry, the survey questions aren’t at all difficult. It’s just you need to be patient while answering the questions until all are answered.
The Kroger Feedback Survey is conducted by Kroger. Do you often go to Kroger? If so, you must have known what Kroger is.
To say it shortly, Kroger is a retail company whose headquarter is located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The history of Kroger dates back to 1883 when the founder, Barney Kroger, invested his savings of $372 to open a grocery store in his hometown in Cincinnati.
Now still exists, the store applies the same rule about how they serve the customers with only the best products. More stores are opened, and the company is considered as the largest grocer in the country.
Even now you can find more than 2,800 stores operating in 35 states with 28 different names. Low prices, best quality—these are two main cores which are used by Kroger through the years.
Kroger Feedback Survey Details
|Kroger Feedback Survey
|Get a chance to win one from 3 $5,000 or one from 300 $100 Kroger gift cards just by completing the survey.
|English and Spanish
|Online with a purchase receipt required to enter the survey.
|Minimum age to enter
|18 years old
|Receipt valid until
|7 days after the date written on the receipt.
Kroger Feedback Survey Prizes
As stated in many sources, Kroger Feedback Survey is offering you three $5,000 gift cards and 300 $100 gift cards for ones that completes answering the questions.
The name of the winners will be picked through a sweepstake. Everyone that completes the survey can get a chance to join the sweepstake.
Kroger Feedback Survey Rules
- In order to join Kroger Feedback Survey, you need to be at least 18 years old.
- You need to prepare a purchase receipt which is not surpassing 7 days after the date of the receipt.
- Only residents of the United States or District of Columbia can join the survey. New York, Rhode Island, and Florida residents are excluded.
- If you are an employee of Kroger, you cannot join the survey. This restriction also applies if you’re an immediate family member of a Kroger employee.
- With each purchase receipt, you can only enter the survey once.
- There is no entry limit for this survey. As long as you use a new purchase receipt to join the survey, you can participate in the survey.
Kroger Feedback Survey Requirements
- Prepare a purchase receipt which isn’t older than 7 days.
- A device to access internet be it smartphone, PC, or tablets.
- A decent knowledge and understanding of English or Spanish.
- A reliable internet connection
- You also need to prepare some of your time, maybe 10 minutes or so.
Kroger Feedback Survey at www.krogerfeedback.com
- First, make sure to prepare the device you want to access the Kroger Feedback Survey website page with. It can be your smartphone, tablets, or PC.
- Check your internet connection. Enter the official web address (www.krogerstoresfeedback.com) on the address bar.
- Prepare your recent receipt. Enter the date and time from the receipt. Then, enter the entry ID which you can find on the purchase receipt.
- Then, click Start.
- As the survey questions are given to you, answer the questions properly.
- You will be asked to rate the service provided from the store as well as giving your opinion about what you think about the service.
- Proceed to complete all questions given.
- Before submitting, you will be asked whether you want to join the Kroger Feedback Survey sweepstakes or not.
- Follow the directions given if you want to join the sweepstake.
Well, those are the details you need to know about Kroger Feedback Survey. With the prize offered, surely it will make your effort in answering the survey questions worth the time.
All said, make sure to join the Kroger Feedback Survey. It is so easy to answer the questions, and the gift will make it better to join the survey.