The Kids Foot Locker Survey presents you with a series of questions regarding anything related to stores’ condition and or anything offered by the company. You will be asked to answer some online questionnaires.
Well, your answers later will be analyzed the company’s team to get a better understanding about your feel towards the store or company. The questions at www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com relate to the product and items quality, the store’s environment, as well as the employees’ behavior in giving services to the customers.
Taking and finishing the Kids Foot Locker Survey means you give a big help to the company in knowing all aspect with negative or positive points which are shown by your feedbacks.
To successfully improve and fix a lot of negative aspects, you should consider giving them honest answer to respond the Kids Foot Locker Survey. However, the survey demands you some necessary thing that you need to pay attention before taking it.
About Kids Foot Locker
Kids Foot Locker is a subsidiary of Foot Locker Retail, Inc. which opened branches in about 20 countries of the world. This subsidiary is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America.
Not much different from its parent company, it also sells various brands, types and sizes of clothing, accessories, apparel and sneakers. The difference is that Kids Foot Locker specializes in targeting market for children and teenagers.
Kids Foot Locker Survey Details
|Survey Name||Kids Foot Locker Survey|
|Survey Prize||A discount code worth of $10|
|Survey Method||By Online|
|Entry Limit||One survey code per entry|
Kids Foot Locker Survey Rewards
Let’s just say the Kids Foot Locker Survey is eager to get any feedback responses from all customers after they bought one or more products from the store in order to give an upgraded shopping experience. This is the main reason why your feedbacks are highly valuable to the company.
They will not let you go home empty handed since they prepare rewards for all customers who do the survey until it is being submitted completely. At the end of the survey, you will get a discount verification code worth of $10 that you can redeem by making a purchase at the store with a minimum spend of $50.
Kids Foot Locker Survey Rules
- The minimum age limit to take part in the Kids Foot Locker Survey is 18 years.
- All citizens of the United States, including the District of Columbia, can take part in the survey
- Other people should not be appointed as the person who redeems the voucher in the store.
- Any Kids Foot Locker employees and their affiliates are not qualified to enter the Kids Foot Locker Survey.
Kids Foot Locker Survey Requirement
- A newest purchase receipt with invitation code.
- You must understand one of these languages to enter. They are English, Chinese, Spanish, or French.
- A smartphone or a PC.
- An ISP.
Steps to Do the Kids Foot Locker Survey at www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com
- Grab your device and enter the Kids Foot Locker Survey site by visiting www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com.
- There will be four languages to choose as you prefer. Choose one and click ‘Next’.
- Type your 24 digits survey entry code in the provided boxes and click ‘Next’.
- Enter the transaction number as well as date & time of your store visit to go to the next page.
- Now you will face a series of statements and questions about your personal experience of shopping at the store.
- In answering them, please do as honestly as possible and try not to make up every answer.
- After answering all of them, it’s time to state your personal details such as phone number and email address.
- The last part is of course submitting your Kids Foot Locker Survey.
- Wait for a few second for the reward code to appear.
- Write the reward code on your receipt and use it later when you decide to buy something again at the store to get a discount.
Well, that’s all the detail. All successful participants completing the Kids Foot Locker Survey at www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com will get a discount code of $10 without any exception.