JCPenney Survey is a mean of communication between the company management and their customers to establish a good cooperation in fostering a better company. This survey was deliberately structured with the intention of gathering every aspiration that customers might want to say in an unspoken way.
This JCPenney Survey is expected to be able to make customers no longer hesitate to share their aspirations. All information they will convey at www.jcpenney.com/survey will be guaranteed not to leak to others.
JCPenney (formerly known as J. C. Penney Company, Inc.) is an old private company that was founded 120 years ago by 2 well-known businessmen of their time, William Henry McManus and James Cash Penney. The company, which was inaugurated in Wyoming, now has its main headquarters in Texas, United States.
At the end of 2020 during the pandemic, JCPenney was declared to have escaped bankruptcy because visitors experienced a drastic decline starting from March. However, prior to the pandemic, the company itself had experienced instability, starting from inadequate management, increasing debt levels, and several policy errors.
Learning from adversity and mistakes, JCPenney is currently trying to restore their trademark step by step which you can see starting from the bottom like this customer satisfaction JCPenney Survey. Therefore, the management really puts hope in all customers to give the valuable aspirations.
JCPenney Survey Details
|A 10% off coupon
|A month from the receipt date
|One receipt for one person
JCPenney Survey Rewards
Use this opportunity to deliver all your aspirations. Your statements will receive special attention later from the management to be used for JCPenney improvement.
You will be rewarded will a 10% off coupon that you can grab after the JCPenney Survey is successfully submitted. You can see the reward validation code at the end of the survey session and you need to take a note of it to be redeemed on your next visit at any JCPenney store.
JCPenney Survey Rules
- As an entrant, you have to be above than 17 years old.
- The JCPenney Survey is only eligible to all U.S. residents.
- All JCPenney employees and their immediate family are not permitted to join the survey at www.jcpenney.com/survey.
- You will only be limited to get one prize.
- The reward must be accepted as a coupon, and it is non-transferrable or cannot be cashed.
JCPenney Survey Requirements
- A gadget, such as smartphone or laptop with internet connectivity enabled to browse the JCPenney Survey.
- Spanish or English reading ability.
- A JCPenney receipt with a period of not more than 30 days from the date of receipt. Make sure that your receipt has the 22 invitation digits code.
JCPenney Survey at www.jcpenney.com/survey
- First of all, just prepare your JCPenney receipt, if you do not have one then make a purchase at JCPenney store to get one.
- Open your browser in your gadget to visit the site prepared at www.jcpenney.com/survey.
- Pick one of the available languages you want, English or Spanish.
- Input the 22 digits code you can see at your receipt. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- The JCPenney Survey is starting and your will be presented with several questions regarding JCPenney.
- Rate, answer, and state your satisfactory level based on your last visit of where you got the receipt.
- Say the truth, whether they are bad or good, about what you experienced there.
- In the last part of the JCPenney Survey session, you will be asked to enter your personal email to be sent the coupon code.
- Lastly, submit the survey and wait for a moment for the code to be emailed to your email.
- Open your email and write down the reward code.
- Use it on your next visit at the JCPenney store within a week or else, the code is expired.
JCPenney Survey Video Guide
- Credit Card assistance number: 1 800 542 0800.
- General Inquiry: 1 800 322 1189.
- Gift Registry: 1 800 527 4438.
- Questions related to Sephora: 1 855 808 0330.
- Questions related to Gadgets and Appliances: 1 844 527 2775.
The commitment of JCPenney’s management is very high in order to accommodate customers to voice their aspirations through this JCPenney Survey. Hopefully, with this small survey collaboration at www.jcpenney.com/survey, both parties can equally benefit from it.