In order to provide a more exceptional experience when visiting Jack in the Box resort, the management took a way to conduct a Jack in the Box Survey as a means of channeling the level of customer satisfaction. A short survey for a better service is being carried out.
If you’re curious about what the Jack in the Box Survey looks like, you can take a peek earlier at www.jacklistens.com before deciding to join. The management ensures your candid feedback will be kept confidential, so you feel at ease every time you give a review.
About Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box is a fast-food chain that is quite famous for its hamburger menu in the United States. The early history of the establishment of Jack in the Box is quite unique considering that the founder, Robert Oscar Peterson, had previously opened several successful restaurants before opening Topsy’s Drive-In (which was later changed to Jack in the Box) at El Cajon Boulevard.
Although hamburgers are the most popular dish at Jack in the Box, in fact, tacos are the most popular dish with the highest total number of sales in most restaurants. You can find other menus such as Philly cheesesteak, burritos, chicken teriyaki, poppers, egg rolls, and sandwiches, pies, shakes but not every day because management implements a menu change system every three or four months.
The existence of several policies that can be called innovations from Jack in the Box makes the management less sure whether their steps have been able to satisfy customers or not. From this curiosity, they made a Jack in the Box Survey to find out what are the advantages and disadvantages of Jack in the Box in the eyes of the customers.
Jack in the Box Survey Details
|Survey Name||Jack in the Box Survey|
|Survey Prize||Buy one get one coupon|
|Prize Valid||One week|
|Survey Limit||One purchase receipt per person|
|Offer Expires||Three days of the purchase receipt|
Jack in the Box Survey Rewards
A coupon of BOGO (Buy One Get One) will be yours to be redeemed with a supreme croissant or a jumbo jack. You need to buy the same exact menu as offered to get an extra by showing the validation code.
Since the expiry date of your coupon is only a week, you must soon redeem it at the nearest Jack in the Box restaurant from your place. The prize is available for any participant who manages to complete the Jack in the Box Survey.
Jack in the Box Survey Rules
- A United States of America legal resident is a must.
- All participants must be at least 19 years old.
- Anyone working at Jack in the Box restaurant along with their immediate family is not allowed tp join the survey.
- The offer is limited to one receipt per person per Jack in the Box Survey within a month.
- You have to keep your recent receipt to redeem the validation code.
Jack in the Box Survey Requirement
- Master English or Spanish language.
- At least one receipt with Jack in the Box Survey code is needed.
- A smartphone or laptop connected to an ISP.
Jack in the Box Survey at www.jacklistens.com
- Grab your laptop or smartphone and type in the address bar www.jacklistens.com to open the Jack in the Box Survey
- The guy in the black suit with the jack head will greet you and ask you to choose your preferred language, English or Spanish.
- Enter the 14 digits number printed in the middle of your purchase bill. Click the arrow icon.
- All Jack in the Box Survey questions appearing in your screen must be fully answered.
- If there are some questions that require ratings, give them based on your memories when visiting the restaurant.
- Add your personal details such as phone number and email ID.
- Submit your review and soon the code will appear.
- Write the code down on your receipt.
Though only three to five minutes needed to do this easy survey at www.jacklistens.com from the start to the end, the management really expects a lot from what you will convey in the Jack in the Box Survey. Therefore, please answer honestly even though the review you submitted includes their bad service or menu.