Are you looking for a Hy-Vee Survey guide since you heard the news that there are interesting prizes on offer you can win? Here you can find everything you are looking for about surveys from the smallest to the most extensive information.
Hy-Vee is trying to anticipate the procurement of quality improvement in all parts of the supermarket by getting customer feedback through this survey. You are free to address positive as well as negative feedback to any part, product, service, and atmosphere of the restaurant that you think deserves it.
All your genuine feedback will help Hy-Vee management to improve the atmosphere of the supermarket to be more adequate than before. Hurry yourself to buy something from the supermarket to get a Hy-Vee Survey invitation code from the Hy-Vee cashier.
The two people behind the success of Hy-Vee, Inc. one of the oldest supermarket chains in America is Charles Hyde and David Vredenburg. They were the founding fathers for Hy-Vee that now has more than 280 branches with serving locations cover the Southern and Midwestern United States.
If you visit Bloomington, Illinois, you can find Hy-Vee’s current largest supermarket with an area of approximately 10,000 m2. In fact, the company is already gearing up with a well-thought-out plan to make a supermarket branch in Louisville, Kentucky, larger than the one in Illinois by 2023.
Apart from supermarkets, they also have other services such as Market Grille, Health Market, Market Grille Express, Health Clinics, car wash, and fuel/convenience stores. It looks like Randy Deker (CEO & Chairman) and Jeremy Gosch (President) wants to keep making the Hy-Vee trademark one that the public can rely on.
Hy-Vee Survey Preview
|Survey Name||Hy-Vee Survey|
|Survey Prize||$500 monthly gift card|
|Survey Method||By online or email|
|Survey Limit||One purchase receipt per month|
|Receipt Valid||2 weeks|
Hy-Vee Survey Rewards
Your path to winning a $500 gift voucher will open after you take and complete the Hy-Vee Survey correctly. You will not get this prize immediately but it will be drawn at the end of each month with one lucky person who emerges as the winner.
You just need to spend no more than fifteen minutes to wholly complete the survey and be entered in the sweepstakes. If you already be the winner once, you may retake the Hy-Vee Survey at www.hy-veesurvey.com but not the chance to be the winner again.
Hy-Vee Survey Rules
- You are the citizen of Iowa, South Dakota, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Illinois, Wisconsin, or Minnesota.
- You must be older than 17 years to be eligible to take the Hy-Vee Survey.
- The prize is obligatory to be received as it is.
- All Hy-Vee employees and their family members are not valid in taking the survey.
Hy-Vee Survey Requirement
- A nice internet connection to browse the Hy-Vee Survey as well as the online gadget such as PC or tablet.
- A Hy-Vee purchase receipt with invitation code printed on it.
- English or Spanish language understanding is a must for any participant.
Steps to Finish the Hy-Vee Survey at www.hy-veesurvey.com
- Open the valid site of the Hy-Vee Survey at www.hy-veesurvey.com.
- On-site, there are official survey’s requirements and rules giving more detailed information for you if you are eager to read them.
- 16 digits code of survey invitation and 4 digits code of store number need to be typed in the provided box.
- Check the picture on-site if you are confused locating the numbers on your Hy-Vee receipt.
- A line of questions will ask for answers based on your shopping experience at one of the Hy-Vee supermarkets.
- Simply rate and give feedback genuinely based on your personal shopping experience.
- Don’t forget to enter your contact info as it is important for the survey system to enable you into the sweepstakes.
- Afterwards, you may submit the survey.
- Wait for the Hy-Vee Survey sweepstakes result at the end of the month and see whether you are the lucky winner.
The sweepstakes model may be looked reluctant for you in taking Hy-Vee Survey at www.hy-veesurvey.com. However, the prize being used as a lure by the management can make you more interested in helping them to improve which supermarket sectors need a touch of upgrade.