Anyone who has ever stopped by a Giant Tiger store to shop for necessities can take advantage of the great opportunity that the company has to offer this time. You are officially invited to take part in the guest satisfaction Giant Tiger Survey currently conducted at www.gianttiger.com/survey.
By reading the guide below, you can understand further what you need to prepare before accessing this survey. The important thing is that you already have an entry ticket in the form of an invitation code that’s on the Giant Tiger purchase bill.
Therefore, why did Giant Tiger bother to conduct the Giant Tiger Survey considering that they are one of the largest chain companies in Canada? Apparently, they want to focus on improving the services they have provided to stores’ customers by hearing directly from customers.
About Giant Tiger
Before stepping into the Giant Tiger Survey requirements, at least you have to get to know Giant Tiger in general first so that you feel more confident with the survey you take. Giant Tiger Stores Limited is a retail chain with more than 260 stores they have managed since 1961.
The chain is only serving Canada as their location to do their business since the stores operates under several banners.
The Giant Tiger banner covers Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Ontario, and Nova Scotia while the Scott’s Discount & GTExpress banners cover Ontario and the Tigre Géant banner covers Quebec.
This store offers a variety of fashion brands at affordable prices but still stylish to wear on various occasions. There are several discounts that you can also get at Giant Tiger stores because this chain does make discount stores one of their marketing strategies.
Giant Tiger Survey Details
|Survey Name||Giant Tiger Survey|
|Survey Prize||$500 Giant Tiger gift card|
|Survey Method||By online, in-store, phone|
|Survey Limit||One entry per survey code|
Giant Tiger Survey Rewards
In order to get yourself included in the sweepstakes; you have to fulfil the survey completely from the start to the end indicated by a notification that you are successful. Therefore, you are not recommended to stop at the middle of survey filling.
The $500 Giant Tiger gift card can be yours only if you announced as the winner of the Giant Tiger Survey monthly sweepstakes. It can be won just once per person and be redeemed in store only to give you more option to buy more stuff there.
Giant Tiger Survey Rules
- Only a legal resident of Canada can enter the Giant Tiger Survey at www.gianttiger.com/survey.
- Every survey participant must be at least 18 years old.
- All Giant Tiger’s employee and their families are not qualified to do the Giant Tiger Survey.
- The gift card cannot be combined with other stores’ promos.
Giant Tiger Survey Requirement
- You should know English or French language to understand the Giant Tiger Survey.
- A must have Giant Tiger purchase bill.
- A strong internet connection.
- Any device which can access online address.
- An email address of your own.
Steps to Do the Giant Tiger Survey at www.gianttiger.com/survey
- Go to www.gianttiger.com/survey to initially take the Giant Tiger guest survey.
- There will be 2 languages that you can choose which are English or French.
- 4 empty fields need to be filled with transaction number, store number, till, and visit date.
- Click the ‘NEXT’ button.
- You will be instructed to answer the survey questions based on your experience of visiting Giant Tiger store.
- Please recall your experience and provide answers as straight as possible.
- Later on, you will encounter a page where you need to include your personal details such as your full name, email address, and phone number.
- Submit your survey to get a notification that you are successfully entered into the Giant Tiger Survey.
This Giant Tiger Survey at www.gianttiger.com/survey is still a top priority for the company at the moment without neglecting the other important factors as maintaining the current stores’ promotion and etc. You will not be regret in joining one since it is absolutely free to take, but with great prize in offer.