Have you ever visited and bus something in Foot Locker, especially recently? If you have, then you are lucky because they set up Foot Locker Survey to get feedback from customers.
Every people who participates in it will get a reward from the company. For a regular customer, it is what they had been waiting for.
The survey contains everything related to the store condition. You can rate all of them based on what you’ve experience while shopping there.
The company then will collect the information and process to solve any problem as soon as possible.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker is an American retailer company specialized in sportswear and footwear located in Manhattan, New York City. It is also known as a store with the best quality products and its employee’s uniforms.
Foot Locker was found in 1974 by FW Woolworth and Santiago Lopez, but it already existed since 1879 as it is a successor company to F.W Woolworth Company (Woolworth’s). It then officially became an independent company in 1988 until now.
Foot Locker was chosen as the best place to work because they are focused on creating a good environment for their employees. It gives them a good reputation to public.
Over the years, it successful became the leading brand in Woolworth Company. In 2001, it became the most famous store in the company, and change its name to Foot Locker Inc.
Foot Locker wants to adjust to any new trend in order to show their consistency and commitment to the customers. In this case, Foot Locker Survey is created to get honest feedback from customer and help the company to improve the service.
Foot Locker Survey Details
|Survey Name||Foot Locker Survey|
|Language||English, Spanish, French or Chinese|
|Prizes||Get $10 off for a $50 purchase|
|Survey Limit||1 person for 1 receipt|
|Offer Expires||60 days after taking the survey|
Foot Locker Survey Prizes
Once you have done this survey, you will get a validation code worth $10 discount for the purchase of $50 or more. This reward will be given to every participant of Foot Locker Survey.
The reward can be redeemed on your next visit directly in every store close to your house. It is only usable for 60 days after completing the survey, so make sure to use it before it gets expired.
Foot Locker Survey Rules
- Foot Locker Survey is only allowed for the participants from the age 18 years old and above.
- You must be a legal resident of USA. including the District of Columbia.
- One receipt is only usable for one person.
- The prizes can’t be exchanged for cash, and they are not transferable.
- The survey is restricted to all employees and everyone related to the company.
- You must have the purchase receipt from the store. Join the Foot Locker Survey within 7 days after you got the receipt.
Foot Locker Survey Requirements
- Keep the receipt you got during Foot Locker Survey There is an invitation code printed on it.
- A gadget, computer, or tablet.
- Make sure to have a stable internet connection. The survey will be held online at www.footlockersurvey.com.
- A valid email ID and phone number.
Foot Locker Survey at www.footlockersurvey.com
- Find the code number printed on the receipt.
- Visit the official portal of Foot Locker Survey at www.footlockersurvey.com.
- Select the survey language.
- Enter the invitation code.
- Foot Locker Survey will officially begin.
- There are many questions provide related to the store situation, such as the price, cleanliness, environment, quality and the employee’s attitude.
- Rate all of the questions honestly, according to what you’d experience while visiting the store.
- At the end of the survey, you have to provide personal information, and get the validation code for the $10 discount.
- Use the coupon on your next visit before it gets expired in 60 days.
Joining Foot Locker Survey is very worth it because it was a popular brand, and you can get the product cheaper with the coupon you get. It also helps you to voice any dissatisfaction, if you encounter it.