The easiness this B&Q Survey has is that you don’t need to keep a purchase receipt as proof that you’ve shopped at one of B&Q stores. You only need to remember when you made a purchase at the store as one of the mandatory survey requirements.
The B&Q Survey held at www.diy.com/feedback does not only provide convenience for those who want to take part, but also prizes that are quite attractive to get. In addition, by participating in this survey, you have indirectly given a helping hand to provide assistance to B&Q management.
Prior to being purchased by Kingfisher PLC and becoming a subsidiary, B&Q was a retailer owned by Richard Block and David Quayle which was founded in 1969 in Southampton, England. The sale of shares to Kingfisher PLC was quite a surprising move at the time since their business was only two years running.
Currently B&Q has approximately 296 stores serving the United Kingdom, Ireland, Taiwan and Hong Kong areas. But unfortunately, the stores they opened in mainland China were not successful until they were forced to close in 2015 due to bankruptcy.
B&Q Survey Details
|£250 B&Q gift card
|By online and mail
|1 winner per household
|1 entry per month
B&Q Survey Rewards
You will be rewarded with a gift card worth of £250. However, only those who are lucky can get the reward since the management applies sweepstakes system to decide the winner.
This B&Q Survey does not limit anyone who wants to take the survey more than once as long as in a month they only it once. Exchange the code that you get in your email, if you win, to one of the B&Q stores to be able to transact up to £250.
B&Q Survey Rules
- To be able to join the B&Q Survey sweepstakes, you have to be at least 19 years old.
- You are a legal citizen of the Republic of Ireland or the United Kingdom.
- You are not allowed to transfer the reward you won and the reward must be taken as it is.
B&Q Survey Requirement
- A mobile device, tablet, or computer with internet access enabled to browse the B&Q Survey.
- Have one active email to be sent with the winner notification.
- Fluent in understanding English language.
Steps to Finish the B&Q Survey at www.diy.com/feedback
- Visit the official B&Q Survey site at www.diy.com/feedback.
- Read the full terms and conditions first if you want by clicking the blue hyperlink.
- Select the town or city where you live in from the dropdown list and then click the “>>” button.
- Specify the store area which you visited recently. If the area isn’t listed, you may type the area yourself on the below box and click the “>>” button again.
- Rate your likeliness of recommending B&Q store to your friends or colleagues and provide the reason why you give that score.
- Specify store services that you used the most when visiting the store.
- Rate the service that you used the most.
- There will be B&Q Survey statements and questions regarding the services that you used the most and you need to pick consent options from strongly agree to strongly disagree.
- You also need to rate the store current atmosphere during the pandemic.
- Rate the B&Q employees.
- Choose the date and time when you visited the store.
- Specify how often you visit B&Q for the last 12 months and your current job.
- You then be prompted to answer whether you want to be included in the sweepstakes or not. If you want, type your full name and email ID.
- Submit the B&Q Survey at www.diy.com/feedback and wait the winner announcement via your email.
This B&Q Survey will not make you spend a long time in front of the gadget or computer screen since it only takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete. For those who really have followed the method written above but still have problems completing the survey, you can include contact the store or management team.