BJ’s Feedback Survey is a win-win solution for both customers and the company to achieve their goal. The company will get less troublesome matter, and the customers will feel good about the company because it takes the feedback seriously.
By using the result of BJ’s Feedback Survey, the company will fix what should be fixed. Besides, the customers also feel relieved since they don’t have to make troubles over a small matter.
About BJ’s Feedback
BJ’s or BJ’s Wholesale Club is an American warehouse with a membership only system. Membership is needed to gain the benefits offered by the company, such as the discount, cheaper price, and acceptance payments in various way (cash, check, all credit cards, all of debit cards,).
The products are electronics, home furniture, toys, groceries, jewelry, clothing, health and beauty, and many else. It also provides some brands under its own private label, like Berkley Jensen and Wellsley Farm.
The company was first founded in 1984 in Massachusetts. It was named with the initial name of the daughter of Mervyn Weich, Beverly Jean Weich.
It was started as a department store, and then it was developed until how it is today. That’s a short profile of the company.
Now let’s talk about BJ’s Feedback Survey. If you are a regular customer, you must have an opinion about the company during your shopping.
With this survey, you can tell the management team clearly about your experience. The company will also learn how to improve its service through BJ’s Feedback Survey at www.bjs.com/feedback.
The result is used as solution to prevent any problem in the future. The customers also get a thankful gift from the company, which is a chance to win a gift card that can be redeemed in your next visit directly.
BJ’s Feedback Survey Details
|Survey Name||BJ’s Feedback Survey|
|Prizes||Win a gift card worth $500|
|Survey Period||Every month|
|Survey Limit||1 person per receipt|
Online method (must have a purchase receipt)
Mail-in method (purchase receipt isn’t necessary)
|Receipt valid for||7 days|
BJ’s Feedback Survey Prizes
As a gratitude for all participants in BJ’s Feedback Survey, the company will give a good reward. So, give a little bit of your time to fill in the survey.
The reward gifted by company is a gift card worth $500 for each winner. All participants will get a sweepstakes after completing the survey.
If you are lucky to win the survey, you will be notified through email.
BJ’s Feedback Survey Rules
- There are two methods for participate in BJ’s Feedback Survey, by online and the mail-in. The purchase receipt is needed for online method, but mail-in does not need any receipt.
- You must be at the age of 18 years old or so.
- You must have a legal resident of USA.
- The employees and their household members are not eligible to participate.
- The winner is responsible for the tax.
- The prize is not transferable and can’t be replaced with cash.
- There is only one winner for each month.
BJ’s Feedback Survey Requirements
- A smartphone, computer, or tablet.
- Good and stable internet connections.
- A receipt for online participants.
- Good at English, at least understand the basic.
- A valid email address and phone number. The winner of BJ’s Feedback Survey will be notified by email.
BJ’s Feedback Survey at www.bjs.com/feedback
- Prepare the purchase receipt. There is a code number on it.
- Enter the official site of BJ’s Feedback Survey at www.bjs.com/feedback.
- Read the text appeared, and click ‘Next‘.
- There will be YES or NO questions. Answer them honestly.
- Provide the information required based on the information oriented on your purchase receipt, such as date of visit, the person in charge, etc.
- Then, there are questions related to the company’s situation.
- Rate your overall satisfaction according to your experience in your latest visit to the store.
- Lastly, you have to give personal information, like email address, phone number, name, and address to get the lucky draw.
- Wait until the day of announcement, and check your mailbox to know if you win or not.
BJ’s Feedback Survey intends to measure how the customers feel about the products and services. If there is any dissatisfaction, the company will try to fix it as soon as possible.