The management of Pretty Damn Quick fast food restaurant wants to know how its customers felt the last time they visited the restaurant. Therefore, they hold a customer’s review with coupon prizes called Pretty Damn Quick Survey, which you can take at www.TellPDQ.smg.com.
As long as you have recently been to one of these restaurants, you are entitled to take it. Pour all your feelings into the survey that has been carefully prepared by management.
You will find all details about how to take the survey below. This guide is systematically arranged to make it easier for you to prepare for Pretty Damn Quick Survey.
Just take the survey at www.TellPDQ.smg.com after you have read the entire guide correctly. Instant coupons will be waiting for you at the end of survey.
Why the Pretty Damn Quick Survey?
Pretty Damn Quick, or better known as PDQ, is a fast food chain with ‘Just Made, Better’ slogan established in 2011 by its founder Nick Reader and Bob Basham. The chain that prioritizes People Dedicated to Quality now has about 55 outlets in Tampa, Carolina, New Jersey, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas and Nevada.
The chain always serves fresh quickly cooked food in order to provide good service for its customers. In addition, the restaurant atmosphere is also well cared for to provide the best dining experience.
This survey is intended to find out the performance of management and employees in managing the restaurant.
Therefore, the management is ready to accept any complaints or suggestions from customers. They are asked not to hesitate in giving Pretty Damn Quick Survey feedback.
All your precious feedback will be useful to help the development of the chain.
- Bagel Factory Survey
- Marco’s Pizza Survey
- CiCi’s Pizza Survey
- Popeyes Canada Survey
- Hickory Farms Survey
- Pizza Hut Survey
- Charleys Philly Steaks Survey
- Pizza Hut New Zealand Survey
- Moe’s Survey
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill Survey
PDQ Survey Rewards and Prizes
- A redeemable validation code.
Pretty Damn Quick Survey Rules
- Required minimum age is 18 years old.
- One purchase is valid only for one Pretty Damn Quick Survey.
- The prize exchange requires receipt and validation code.
- Transferring prize is forbidden.
- You are not an employee of any chain’s restaurants.
PDQ Feedback Survey Needs
- A PDQ receipt.
- A browsing device.
- An internet connection with low ping.
- Standard English or Spanish knowledge.
Pretty Damn Quick Survey at tellpdq.smg.com
- Browse the Pretty Damn Quick Survey page at tellpdq.smg.com.
- Choose one of the available languages: English or Spanish.
- Input manually written on top 18 digit survey number of your receipt.
- To start the survey, click “Start“.
- A series of question will appear and you have to answer them.
- Give rating based on your newest visit at any Pretty Damn Quick restaurants.
- Your satisfaction level counts towards the food, customer service, cleanliness, environment, staff, etc.
- Your answers should be as honest as possible.
- Give your active email address in the last part of survey page.
- Make sure you submit the completed survey.
- The coupon code that can be used on your next restaurant visit will pop up.
- Capriotti’s Survey
- Smokey Bones Survey
- Back Yard Burgers Survey
- Village Inn Survey
- Burger King Feedback Survey
- Donatos Survey
- Whataburger Survey
- Grand Lux Cafe Survey
- Taco Time Survey
Well, your great help through Pretty Damn Quick Survey can surely improve their customer service.