Grocery Outlet Survey is a survey designed by the company to help them know the customers better. To understand the customer means to satisfy all their need, to listen their complaints, and accept their advices or critics.
It not only improves the customer’s impression, but also make them come again and again. It surely will also increase the company’s income.
In fact, the success of this survey depends on how many people who participate and how sincere the company in handling this. If the company just does this survey with the intention to attract customers without doing improvements, it will only last for a while.
What the Grocery Outlet needs is a long-term transaction. With this goal, the company will put more efforts to make an improvement, so they do not loss the customers’ trust.
About Grocery Outlet
Grocery Outlet is a supermarket which provides groceries at the lowest price. It is also the largest groceries in United State that sells products almost with 70% off the regular price.
It has more than 260 stores in USA. At first, it was named as Cannery Sales, but later after acquired Globe of California, it was renamed as Canned Foods.
The company change its name to Grocery Outlet after James Read, the founder of this company, dead in 1982, and his sons took over the company management. In 1987, the company officially changed its name to Grocery Outlet.
Because of the low price, they already had many regular customers. However, to make sure there is no error occur, the company created the Grocery Outlet Survey.
Grocery Outlet Survey contains a rating from the customer’s point of view. It is related to the company performance and service, such as the product’s quality, cleanliness, environment, product’s arrangement, and the employee’s attitude.
Grocery Outlet Survey Details
|Survey Name||Grocery Outlet Survey|
|Prizes||Win a gift card worth $250|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Entry Limit||1 survey per receipt|
Grocery Outlet Survey Prizes
In Grocery Outlet Survey, the company prepares a reward for a lucky customer. The winner will get a $250 gift card, and it can help you save some money when you are shopping next time.
The winner was chosen randomly through sweepstake. After finishing the survey, you will get a code number, and this code will be drawn later to find the winner.
Grocery Outlet Survey Rules
- Grocery Outlet Survey participants must reach the age 18 years old and above.
- You must be a citizen of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and California.
- Employees and their affiliates are not permitted to participate.
- All taxes required is the winner’s responsibility.
- No substitute is permitted to claim the prizes.
- The prize isn’t transferable and can’t be claimed for cash.
- A valid receipt from the last 3 months.
- One receipt is only available for one survey.
Grocery Outlet Survey Requirements
- A gadget, tablet, or computer to enter the online survey.
- An excellent internet connection. The survey is held in the official site of Grocery Outlet Survey at survey.groceryoutlet.com.
- Phone number and email ID is required to join the sweepstake.
Grocery Outlet Survey at survey.groceryoutlet.com
- Keep the purchase receipt at least from the last three months. There is a code number on it as an invitation to join Grocery Outlet Survey.
- Go through the survey official website at survey.groceryoutlet.com.
- Choose the language between English and Spanish.
- Enter the code number printed on the receipt you had.
- Click the ‘Start Survey‘.
- There will appear many questions. All of these are on the form of rating.
- Answer all questions concerning your last experience in the store. Give the rating honestly based on your feeling while shopping at the store.
- Fill in your personal information (name, address, phone number, and email ID).
- Lastly, you will get a code for your sweepstake entrance. The code will be used to claim your prizes.
- Wait patiently until the announcement at the end of the month.
Taking a part in Grocery Outlet Survey means you help the company a lot. It needs your feedback to review the performance over the years.
If it is good, the company will try to maintain it, but if it is bad, then the company will make improvement. All of these can be obtained through the Grocery Outlet Survey.