Peet’s Coffee is excited to receive feedbacks from their customers related to their catered products and services. Therefore, all customers receive invitations to participate in Peet’s Coffee survey to submit their opinions and share their satisfaction.
By the end of this online-conducted survey, the participants are offered with an interesting reward. Further details about the reward will be available in the following.
So, consider continuing to scroll down and learn more about this survey that helps you gain insight to its rewards, limitations, and minimum requirements.
What Is the Peet’s Survey?
Peet’s Coffee survey is formed and managed by Peet’s Coffee, an American chain of coffeehouse based in San Fransisco Bay Area. According to a data in late 2021, it operates more than 200 branches nationwide.
Peet’s was established by Alfred Peet in 1966 in Berkeley, California. It was the first coffeehouse in the country that offers dark-roasted Arabica coffee, along with its blends, and espresso with grades.
Apart from coffee-focused beverages, the chain also provides other coffee-related products such as freshly roasted coffee beans.
This survey is conducted because the establishment feels the needs to listen to their customers regarding their visiting or purchasing experience at the Peet’s.
So, the primary goal of hosting the online survey is to gather genuine feedbacks from these customers. Once you joining in, you will be asked with a series of questions related to your experience as their customer.
The contributions are going to be used to make improvement in offering customer experience. By participating in Peet’s Coffee survey, not only you help the company to be better, but also create improvements that have been tailored to the customers’ needs.
- Taco Bell Survey
- Baskin-Robbins Survey
- Boston Market Survey
- Papa Johns Survey
- Pei Wei Survey
- Great American Restaurants Survey
- Red Lobster Survey
- Popeyes Survey
- Cafe Rio Survey
- California Pizza Kitchen Survey
Peet’s Coffee and Tea Survey Rewards and Benefits
The Peet’s Coffee survey participants are provided with a single entry to a sweepstake with a grand prize worth of $500 and secondary prize worth of $100 in the form of gift card.
Peet’s Coffee Survey Rules and Eligibility
- Respondent must be a legal resident of the USA.
- Respondent must be already at age of majority (minimum 18 years old).
- Respondent is not allowed to exchange the reward for cash alternative.
- Peet’s Coffee employees are not eligible to join the survey.
Peet’s Coffee and Tea Survey Needs
- A Peet’s Coffee customer receipt.
- An accessing device with internet connection.
- Knowledge of at least basic English or Spanish.
Peet’s Coffee Survey at www.peetslistens.com
- Visit Peet’s Coffee survey site address at www.peetslistens.com.
- Read the manuals available in the page before pressing ‘Next’.
- Begin to answer the set of questions that asks about your personal experience of being Peet’s Coffee’s customer.
- Present your personal satisfaction ratings of the products and services catered at Peet’s Coffee.
- Wrap up all the questions before stating whether you agree to enter the sweepstake.
- If you agree to join the sweepstake, press ‘Yes’ and then enter the information details as required.
- Conclude the survey by pressing ‘Next’.
- Wait until you receive a notification message that informs about your involvement in the sweepstake.
- Peter Piper Pizza Survey
- Swiss Chalet Survey
- Jamba Juice Survey
- Tim Hortons Survey
- Lindt & Sprüngli Survey
- Church’s Chicken Survey
- Baja Fresh Survey
- Twin Peaks Survey
- Zippy’s Survey
As Peet’s Coffee survey is done online, it is a convenient one to join. Make sure you are eligible to join by checking all the terms and conditions above then get your opportunity to win the gift card via the sweepstake.