PAUL Survey at www.paul-feedback.co.uk – PAUL Bakery makes a customers’ feedback survey to accommodate what they want to tell. Then, this is your good chance to say what is on your mind to them online or indirectly via PAUL Survey.
The way to join the survey and share your impression towards PAUL Bakery is simple. You just need to access www.PAUL-Feedback.co.uk.
You will be rewarded with nicely after completing it. A big chance to get 10 times of £1000 as daily sweepstakes will be yours, as well as instant free croissant.
You can refer to this guide if you are willing to take the guest survey. Just read all regulations and rules related to the survey, which are neatly arranged.
Let’s get started and check the survey guide below for more information about this Survey.
About PAUL Survey Sweepstakes
Before taking the survey, you need to know that PAUL Survey is a series of official inquiries compiled by PAUL bakery management. The major reason for that is to get feedback from their customers.
By accessing www.PAUL-feedback.co.uk, you can be one of the PAUL Survey participants, as long as you meet the eligibility requirements.
You will be asked to give review and rating regarding the Bakery. That way, you are simply helping the management to improve their chain’s quality in serving customers.
The survey also needs your recent experience at any PAUL Bakery restaurant, whether it is a dined-in or take-away order experience.
Your reviews and feedback will be highly appreciated and rewarded as they are reflecting the level of customers’ satisfaction.
www.paul-feedback.co.uk – Paul Survey Details
|Survey receipt||From Paul Store|
|Device||Laptop, Computer, Smartphone|
|Contact details||Valid phone number and Email address|
|Price||£1,000 plus get a free croissant|
www.paul-feedback.co.uk Survey Benefits
- 10 times lucky draw each day worth of £1,000 each draw.
- A free escargot, croissant, or pain au chocolate.
PAUL Survey Rules or Eligibility
- No repurchase is needed to join and win.
- You must be United Kingdom resident.
- You must be older than 17 years old.
- The winner can only get one lucky draw prize.
- The prizes are non-transferable and must be received as they are.
- You are not an employee of the chain.
PAUL Customer Survey Requirements
- A PAUL Bakery purchase receipt with invitation code.
- An active email ID to be sent with PAUL Survey.
- A smartphone or a computer.
- An internet connection.
- At least knowledgeable in basic English language.
PAUL Survey at www.paul-feedback.co.uk
- Open the PAUL Survey page at www.paul-feedback.co.uk.
- Before clicking “Next“, you better read first all on-site regulations, rules, and instructions regarding the survey.
- Type the restaurant contact number located on your purchase receipt.
- Point click the “Enter Now” button to begin.
- Some question will appear and they need to be answered.
- You are not required to answer them all, but at least 15 questions must be done in order to fulfill the survey.
- However, to slightly increase your winning chance, try to answer completely all questions.
- Afterwards, type your own contact details in the provided space.
- Submit to finish the survey and get a chance to win the prize.
- PAUL Official Website: www.boulangeries-paul.com
Well, even though the main prize given is a raffle, there is nothing wrong if you take the PAUL Survey.