Well, survey is made to inquire something from the target’s point of view. In this case, the target of My Nike Visit Survey is its customers.
The result of My Nike Visit Survey will be used as a review material to make an improvement for the company. In this way, Nike will know its own shortcoming and then try to fix it.
About My Nike Visit
Nike is the largest athletic apparel company in the world. Its best products are footwear, apparel, accessories and equipment.
The company original name is Blue Ribbon Sports, and it was founded in 1964. Later it was changed to Nike in 1971 after the victory of Greek Goddess.
The founder is Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight. Now, it has more than 76.000 employees worldwide and ranked 89th in the Fortune 500 as the largest cooperation in United States in 2018.
There are also several companies under Nike brand, such as Bauer Hockey, Cole Haan, Converse, Hurley International, Umbro, and Starter. This company has one of the best marketing strategists among other companies.
Moreover, Nike had already sponsored many top athletes and sports teams over the word. With the best quality and service, it became one of the bestselling brands.
Well, My Nike Visit Survey is also a promotion method. There is no profit from the survey directly, but it can increase the sales.
My Nike Visit Survey has its own goal: to make sure the customers get what they deserve. It is also used to collect the other useful information, so the company know the customers’ experience in shopping the products.
My Nike Visit Survey Details
|My Nike Visit Survey
|English, Spanish, French, Chinese
|Win $10 gift card
|1 person per receipt
|Within a week
My Nike Visit Survey Prizes
Every survey needs something special to attract people, and usually it is the rewards that attract people the most. My Nike Visit Survey also prepares a reward for the participants.
The participants will get $10 gift card that can be used for the next visit. The prize is only valid for 60 days after received.
My Nike Visit Survey Rules
- The participants must be 18 years old or above.
- Open only to legal resident of USA.
- Must have a genuine purchase receipt from the store.
- The prize is non-transferable, and it can’t be exchanged for something else.
- Tax is the responsible of the winner.
- All employees, partners, and relatives of Nike cannot participate in My Nike Visit Survey.
- The offer will be expired after 60 days.
My Nike Visit Survey Requirements
- Have a phone, tablet, or computer.
- A stable internet access because the survey will be held online at mynikevisit-na.com.
- A purchase receipt as an invitation to participate in My Nike Visit Survey.
- Good understanding in one of these language (English, French, Spanish, Chinese)
- A valid Email ID and phone number.
My Nike Visit Survey at mynikevisit-na.com
- Prepare the purchase receipt. There is a code on it to enter the survey.
- Visit the site of My Nike Visit Survey at mynikevisit-na.com.
- Select the available language.
- Enter the code from the receipt and start the survey.
- There will be some multiple-choices questions related to your experience in the store.
- Choose the most suitable answer based on your experience. Answer all of them honestly.
- Mostly the questions are about price, service, employee attitude, quality, and the store cleanliness.
- Next, you have to give your personal information, such as Email ID and phone number. The prize will be sent through your email or phone number.
- Submit it, and for your next visit, you will get $10 gift card.
Participating in this survey is also a kind of respect to the company. If you are a regular customer and never have any bad experience during you visit, your feedback will cheer up all employees.
However, if you have a not so good experience, you can help the company through My Nike Visit Survey. They will know their mistake and try to improve it, so there will be no other customers who experience it.