Mr. Tire Survey at www.mrtire.com/customersatisfaction – Mr. Tire survey is a digital-based questionnaire that aims for the customers of Mr. Tire. It is a simple and short survey that involves a set of questions related to the customers’ visiting experience, which offers a reward for its participants. If you’d like to join this survey and gain an opportunity to obtain the reward, you may check the following article that explains to you about the rules, reward, and other relevant details regarding the survey.
Mr. Tire Survey Details
Mr. Tire is an American-based brand that composes of several tire dealers. First is the tire distributor that operates by the name of Mr. Tire, which distribute various brand tires and runs under Universal Cooperative. It was established in Richfield, Minnesota, in 1970, and currently has more than 102 associated dealers that spread in 13 states. Another establishment is the Mr. Tire Auto Service Centers, which was founded in Baltimore, Maryland, in 1970, and currently has over 300 branches across 10 states, and also operates under Universal Cooperatives.
The brand is eager to collect the feedbacks from its customers regarding how they feel about the provided products and service. That’s why it conducts the Mr. Tire survey, which is available in www.mrtire.com/customersatisfaction. Here, the gathered experiences of the consumers are highly appreciated and valued, as they are used as one of the bases of improvement by the managing company.
- Advance Auto Parts Survey
- Sears Auto Feedback Survey
- Jiffy Lube Survey
- Mr. Lube Survey
- JDPowerOnline Survey
- Tires Plus Survey
- Insta Cheques Survey
- Hyundai Survey
- Star Motorcycles Survey
Mr. Tire Survey Rewards and Prizes
Everyone who is willing to take part in the Mr. Tire survey and can complete it successfully is entitled to obtain reward. As you signed up as the participant of this survey, you will receive an entry ticket to join lucky draw with main prize of $500 gift card that you can use to purchase products or get services from Mr. Tire.
Mr. Tire Survey Rules and Eligibility
- A legal resident of the United States.
- A legal of age (18 or above).
- Have a Mr. Tire receipt kept as an entry to the survey.
- Join maximum once per month.
- Not allowed to transfer the prize for selected lucky draw winner.
- Not an employee under Mr. Tire.
Mr. Tire Feedback Survey Needs
- A purchase receipt as a proof of Mr. Tire customer.
- English language understanding.
- A device connected to the internet to access the survey.
Mr. Tire Survey at www.mrtire.com/customersatisfaction
- Visit the Tire survey official site at www.mrtire.com/customersatisfaction.
- Choose the button that says ‘Take out survey’.
- Choose the button that says ‘Start review’.
- Provide your review by giving out your answer to each question available within the questionnaire.
- Provide your satisfaction rating in general and in particular aspects according to your visiting and purchasing experience at Mr. Tire.
- After you have reached the end of the Tire survey, fill out the details of your personal information to join the lucky draw.
- Finally, submit the feedback and earn a chance to enter the lucky draw and win $500 gift card.
Mr. Tire Survey Reference Links
- Mr. Tire Official Website: www.mrtire.com
- Maxol Survey
- Pep Boys Survey
- RoadChef Survey
- Crew Carwash Survey
- Halfords Autocentre Survey
- Mike’s Carwash Survey
If you are following the guide above correctly, then you will be an eligible participant with a chance to win the $500 gift card. Simply set aside several minutes of your day and join the Mr. Tire survey by visiting its official site now.