For you who just recently visited The Melting Pot restaurant, consider participating in the Melting Pot survey. This online survey asks its respondents of their experience with the restaurant and offers a chance of winning special reward.
The following article walks you through the relevant information and proper step-by-step guide to join the survey. Find out plenty of helpful information to assist you joining the survey below.
What is the Melting Pot Survey?
The Melting Pot is a brand of franchised restaurant chain that operates throughout the USA and Canada. With a headquarter office in Tampa, FL, it owns more than 97 locations and runs as a part of Front Burner Brands.
Menus offered by The Melting Pot are comprised of cheese fondues, chocolate fondues, salad, wine beverages, seafood and meat appetizers, and many more.
If you think that the experience of tasting the great combination of sweet and savory flavors is worth to share or complain with the company, then consider taking a part in the Melting Pot survey at www.fonduesurvey.com.
This survey has primary goal of collecting data from their customers regarding their satisfactions of the provided products and services by the restaurant chain. Each contribution from the customers is extremely valuable for the company.
So, you may join the survey during promotion period by following the steps as explained below. Aside from getting a chance to reveal your experience, you are also offered a reward which further details can be found in the very next section of this article.
- Starbucks Survey
- Taco Mac Survey
- WingHouse Survey
- Long John Silver Survey
- Noodles & Company Survey
- Bob Evans Survey
- Hungry Jack’s Survey
- 54Th Street Grill Survey
- P Terrys Survey
Melting Pot Survey Rewards
Each participant of the Melting Pot survey is going to receive one entry to random draw, where one winner will be chosen to win gift card worth of $100.
Melting Pot Survey Rules and Eligibility
- A legal resident of the United States who have reached majority of age (18 years or above).
- A proof of purchase with invitation code to the Melting Pot survey.
- No available exchange of prize to cash gift or transfer to another party.
- Employees of the Melting Pot and associations of the restaurant chain is not allowed to participate in the survey or enter the random draw.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Melting Pot Survey Requirements
- Save your proof of purchase with invitation code.
- Use a compatible device with internet connection.
- Have understanding of language options on the survey (English or Spanish).
Melting Pot Survey at www.fonduesurvey.com
- Visit the site address of the Melting Pot survey at www.fonduesurvey.com.
- Choose the language you prefer to use between English or Spanish.
- Enter the invitation code to the survey, then press ‘Next’.
- Choose your location, state, and country, then press ‘Next’.
- Make your response to the provided questions that ask about your experience of being customer of the Melting Pot, by rating out the products and services offered.
- Complete your response and then state your agreement to join the random drawing.
- Enter your email address and contact details.
- Conclude the survey by submitting your response.
- Wait until your receive further notification of participating in the random drawing in case you’re selected as the winner.
Melting Pot Gift Card Survey Links
- Round Table Pizza Survey
- Devon Seafood Grill Survey
- El Pollo Loco Survey
- Costa Coffee Survey
- Hotel Chocolat Survey
- Bennigan’s Survey
- Legal Sea Foods Survey
- Sweet Peppers Deli Survey
- Bagel Experience Survey
- Dairy Queen Survey
Make sure you don’t miss out your chance to be the winner of $100 gift card. Read and follow the Melting Pot survey instruction above correctly to enter the survey and join the random drawing.