Jiffy Lube Survey at www.jlpdxfeedback.com – For those who have purchased or received services from Jiffy Lube, consider joining the Jiffy Lube survey. This online survey is held to collect the voices of the company’s customer through a questionnaire. The gathered feedbacks are going to be used to help the company to make improvements upon their offered products and services.
Jiffy Lube is a market brand under Jiffy Lube International, Inc., who runs specialty shops that provides vehicle oil services. The company was established in 1971 in Utah, United States. Since 2002, it has been operating under Royal Dutch Shell, with the main located in Houston, Texas. As per current, there are more than 2,000 franchises of Jiffy Lube that spread across North America that serve more than 24 million customers annually.
As a form of appreciation for all the customers who are willing to set aside their time to join this survey, the company offers a reward, which details will be explained below in this article. You are going to be able to obtain this special reward after completing all the questions within the Jiffy Lube survey at www.jlpdxfeedback.com.
Now, to share your personal experience of being a customer of the Jiffy Lube, read the information and details related to it in the following sections of this article, including the rules, steps, and requirement ot join it. As the survey is conducted online, you can take it anywhere and anytime according to your convenience.
Jiffy Lube Survey Rewards
Customers’ feedbacks are taken seriously by the Jiffy Lube International, Inc. That’s why upon completing the Jiffy Lube survey, the participants are going to receive the reward as an exchange for their valuable time. The reward provided for participating in this survey is a code to use as an entry to join a sweepstake, with main prize of $1,000 check.
- Advance Auto Parts Survey
- Sears Auto Feedback Survey
- Mr. Lube Survey
- Mr. Tire Survey
- JDPowerOnline Survey
- Tires Plus Survey
- Insta Cheques Survey
- Hyundai Survey
- Star Motorcycles Survey
Jiffy Lube Survey Rules
- The survey only opens to the residents of Oregon or South Washington.
- The joining participants should be already at legal age (18 or above).
- The joining participants must use the receipt as the sole accepted entry to the survey.
- The joining participants cannot take a part on behalf of other party.
- The joining participants must provide email address.
- The joining participants must not be an employee or associates of Jiffy Lube company.
- One participant can only join once per one time purchase.
- One participant can only win one prize per entry.
- The selected winner must agree to take responsibility of taxes.
- The selected winner cannot transfer the prize to other party.
Jiffy Lube Feedback Survey Requirements
- Provide your most recent purchase receipt from Jiffy Lube.
- Understand the language used in the survey (English).
- Prepare an internet-connected device to join the online survey.
- Submit your email so the company able to contact you.
Jiffy Lube Survey at www.jlpdxfeedback.com
- Visit the Jiffy Lube survey at www.jlpdxfeedback.com.
- Select which Jiffy Lube store location where you receive the service.
- Give your review in the form of satisfaction rating according to your personal experience, using a scale from highly dissatisfied to highly satisfied.
- Proceed to answer all the available questions within the survey to complete it.
- Enter your required personal details for identification purpose, such as name, age, contact information, and more.
- Finally, give your review of the Jiffy Lube survey website.
- Wait until you receive email about the code to use as an entry ticket to join Jiffy Lube sweepstake.
- Maxol Survey
- Pep Boys Survey
- RoadChef Survey
- Crew Carwash Survey
- Halfords Autocentre Survey
- Mike’s Carwash Survey
Hopefully, the guide above is clear enough for you to get participate on the Jiffy Lube survey. By taking a part in this survey, you get a chance to be the lucky winner that receives $1,000 check through the monthly sweepstake conducted by the company and help them to build better services for the customers.