For you who are currently looking for a guide to participate in Checkers and Rally’s survey, you have come to the right page. This article offers you with detailed guidelines and information regarding this online-based customer participation survey at www.guestobsessed.com.
Beyond a step-by-step guide, the following article is going to explain to you the rewards, rules, limitations, and other relevant details related to this survey. Learning about them will help you to be a proper participant of this survey.
So, continue reading the following paragraphs to find out more information about Checkers and Rally’s survey and join it as soon as you possibly can.
Checkers and Rally’s Survey
Checkers and Rally’s survey is hosted by Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc., an American drive-thru restaurant chain. Checkers and Rally’s restaurant are available across 28 states in the USA as well as the District of Columbia with the main menus of hamburgers, French fries, hot dogs, and milkshakes.
Formerly, it operated as two separate companies, which Rally’s operated in Midwest region and Checkers operated in Southeast region. However, both companies joined forces in 1999 and now it has a headquarter office located in Tampa, Florida.
The online survey is conducted to accumulate genuine feedbacks from Checkers and Rally’s customers. So, if you have purchased from one of their drive-thru locations recently, check your eligibility to be a respondent of this survey below.
The survey itself is extremely simple and quick to complete. The respondents are merely required to answer a set of questions regarding their experience of being a customer at Checkers and Rally’s.
- Sarpino’s Pizzeria Survey
- Capital Burger Survey
- Mazzio’s Survey
- Hero Certified Burger Survey
- Hoss’s Survey
- Au Bon Pain Survey
- Wingstop Survey
- Tim Hortons Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Dave and Buster’s Survey
- Toby Carvery Survey
Checkers & Rally’s Survey Rewards
Respondents of Checkers and Rally’s survey who have successfully completed the questionnaire will be given a coupon code to redeem on their upcoming purchase on the restaurant.
Checkers and Rally’s Survey Rules or Eligibility
- Legal residents of the USA and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or above.
- Retain the proof of purchase during the survey and redeeming processes.
- Limit to one entry per one purchase receipt.
- No transfer of the reward is allowed.
- Employees of Checkers and Rally’s are not eligible to be participant of the survey.
Checkers and Rally’s Survey Pre-requisites
- Your Checkers and Rally’s proof of purchase.
- An internet-connected device.
- Willingness to participate and share customer experience.
Checkers and Rally’s Survey at www.guestobsessed.com
- Access the Checkers and Rally’s survey official site at www.guestobsessed.com.
- Type in the number of the store (4 digits), check number, and your visit date as written on your receipt.
- Hit ‘Start’ menu button.
- Read and fill the answer to the questions that ask about your personal experience as a customer of Checkers and Rally’s in genuine manner.
- Add your comment in the available section if you have any.
- Enter your personal information details as required after you have completed the survey.
- Submit your response and gain your coupon code to be redeemed on your future purchase on Checkers and Rally’s.
Checkers and Rally’s Survey Contact Informations
- Phone Number: 1-800-800-8072
- Address: 4300 West Cypress St Suite 600, Tampa, Florida 33606
- Contact Form: checkers.com/contact/restaurant-feedback/
- Checkers and Rally’s Survey Site: www.guestobsessed.com
- Cabana Cares Survey
- Jimmy John’s Survey
- Lenny’s Survey
- Shake Shack Survey
- Denny’s Survey
- Frankie and Benny’s Survey
- Round Table Pizza Customer Experience Survey
- Burger King Survey
- Taco Bueno Survey
Join and share your experience as a customer in this Checkers and Rally’s survey while the promotion period lasts. Don’t forget to gain your coupon code afterwards to obtain special deals on your next purchase.