All the customers of California Pizza Kitchen are welcomed to join their survey. California Pizza Kitchen survey that’s located at www.cpksurvey.com is a platform where they are free to share feedbacks through a set of simple questions.
Beyond the ability to revealing their thoughts, the customers are also provided with a reward. More detailed information about the reward can be found below in this article.
Proceed to read to discover complete information regarding this survey, including an easy to follow instruction that explains how to join and complete the survey in great details.
CPKsurvey at California Pizza Experience Survey
California Pizza Kitchen survey is an online based survey conducted by California Pizza Kitchen or also known as CPK. The main aim of hosting this survey is to extract customers’ feedbacks.
As mentioned above, this survey is accessible through the official address of www.cpksurvey.com. By visiting this address, the participants will meet with a series of questions that ask them about their most recent experience of visiting and dining in at CPK.
Each and every contribution to this survey is highly appreciated by the company.
- Taco Bell Survey
- Baskin-Robbins Survey
- Boston Market Survey
- Papa Johns Survey
- Pei Wei Survey
- Great American Restaurants Survey
- Red Lobster Survey
- Popeyes Survey
- Cafe Rio Survey
About California Pizza Kitchen
California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) is a chain of casual-dining restaurant from United States that mainly offers pizza menu in Californian style. It was founded by Rick Rosenfield and Larry Flax in 1985 in Beverly Hills, CA, USA.
This pizza chain is famously known for their unconventional and creative menus, such as Jamaican Jerk Chicken pizzas or Original Barbeque Chicken Pizza. In addition to the pizza menus, they also provide a wide range of sandwiches, salads, pastas, desserts, and soups.
As per current, it owns more than 250 branches located in 32 states within the country and 10 countries around the world.
CPK Survey Rewards
California Pizza Kitchen survey participants are offered with a reward as a form of appreciation for their contribution. The available reward is an entry to join a sweepstake conducted by the company.
If you’ve decided to participate in this survey and enter the sweepstake as well, you will secure a chance to win a check worth of $500.
California Pizza Kitchen Survey Rules
- A legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbia over 18 years old.
- Maximum one survey entry per one invitation code.
- Maximum one sweepstake entry per one survey participant.
- Employees of California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) are not allowed to enter the survey and sweepstake.
California Pizza Kitchen Survey Requirements
- A purchase receipt from California Pizza Kitchen that contains invitation code.
- An internet-connected device.
- Willingness to contribute to the survey.
- English knowledge as language used in the survey.
California Pizza Kitchen Survey at www.cpksurvey.com
- Access California Pizza Kitchen survey site address at www.cpksurvey.com.
- Type in the invitation code as available on your purchase receipt.
- Press ‘Start’ to proceed.
- Wait until you’re being redirected to the survey page.
- Present your personal rating and review over the menus and services served by California Pizza Kitchen including the quality of the food, restaurant hygiene, price, and many more.
- Finish the survey until you get to answer the very last question.
- After you have successfully complete the survey, state your agreement to join the sweepstake by entering all the required personal details.
- Submit your response to the California Pizza Kitchen survey and acquire your entry as a reward of contributing as participant.
- California Pizza Kitchen Official Website: www.cpk.com
- Peter Piper Pizza Survey
- Swiss Chalet Survey
- Jamba Juice Survey
- Tim Hortons Survey
- Lindt & Sprüngli Survey
- Church’s Chicken Survey
- Baja Fresh Survey
- Peet’s Coffee Survey
- Twin Peaks Survey
- Zippy’s Survey
Make sure you do not miss your chance to win a check worth of $500 simply by participating in the quick and easy California Pizza Kitchen survey. Your contribution is counted to help the company improve their offered customer experience including yours during your future visit.