If you are a customer of Costa Coffee who frequently or recently visited one of their locations, there’s high chance that you are a qualified participant for Costa Coffee survey. This article is going to provide information related to the participation and completion of this survey.
The online survey is conducted by Costa Coffee, a UK-based chain of coffeehouse that was established by Bruno and Sergio Costa in 1971 and currently headquartered in Dunstable, England. It is now the largest coffeehouse chain in the United Kingdom and 2nd largest in the world.
The survey is held to collect precious feedbacks from the customers that can help the company to improve their offerings related to customer experience. So, your response will contribute a lot to the enhancement of their products and services.
Moreover, by the end of Costa Coffee survey, all participants are eligible to receive an interesting reward which details will be explained further in the next section of this article. Proceed to read if you’re interested in taking a part in this survey and obtain the special reward.
Costa Coffee Survey Details
|Survey Name||Costa Coffee Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free coffee for an entire month|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Receipt Valid||3 Days|
|Coupon Valid and Limit||30 Days after survey completion, One coupon per visit|
- Starbucks Survey
- Taco Mac Survey
- WingHouse Survey
- Long John Silver Survey
- Noodles & Company Survey
- Melting Pot Survey
- Bob Evans Survey
- Hungry Jack’s Survey
- 54Th Street Grill Survey
- P Terrys Survey
Costa Coffee Survey Rewards at costafeedback.co.uk
As a customer, your feedback to the Costa Coffee through this survey is highly appreciated and considered as very important. For an exchange of your given time and willingness to participate in, you will receive a reward.
After you have completed submitting your response to Costa Coffee survey, you’ll receive one entry to lucky draw with a main prize of free coffee for a whole month.
Grab you chance to be the winner of this interesting prize by joining the survey while the submission period is still applicable. More details about survey participation are available below for you to read, learn, and follow.
Costa Coffee Survey Rules and Eligibility
- A legal resident of the United Kingdom who already reached legal age (18 years old or above).
- Limit to one entry to survey per purchase for one participant.
- Must join the survey within 30 days of the purchase.
- The randomly selected winner through lucky draw cannot exchange or substitute the gift for cash.
- Employees and affiliates, along with immediate family members or same household members as the mentioned individuals are not eligible to join the survey and enter the lucky draw.
Costa Coffee Feedback Survey Requirements
- A Costa Coffee purchase receipt.
- Understanding of English language.
- A device such as desktop PC, laptop, or smartphone with connection to the internet.
Costa Coffee Survey at www.costafeedback.co.uk
- Visit the official site address of Costa Coffee survey at www.costafeedback.co.uk.
- Input the coffeehouse branch number code that you’ve visited.
- Input the time and date of your visit.
- Read the provided questions in the survey and answer them in genuine manner.
- Choose how often you make an order from this coffeehouse chain.
- Choose how you prefer to make your order (in-person visit, delivery, etc.).
- Give your rating according to your satisfaction level as a customer, both in general and for specific aspects of the coffeehouse.
- Complete all the available items in Costa Coffee survey, then input your personal information details as required.
- Submit your response and grab your code as an entry to the lucky draw with main prize of free coffee for a whole month.
- Wait for notification if you are selected as a winner then you will be informed via phone call or email where you are required to provide verification details.
Costafeedback Survey Reference Links
- Costa Coffee Survey Site: www.costafeedback.co.uk
- Costa Coffee Official Website: www.costa.co.uk
- Round Table Pizza Survey
- Devon Seafood Grill Survey
- El Pollo Loco Survey
- Hotel Chocolat Survey
- Bennigan’s Survey
- Legal Sea Foods Survey
- Sweet Peppers Deli Survey
- Bagel Experience Survey
- Dairy Queen Survey
Don’t be hesitant to take a part in Costa Coffee survey whether you are a frequent enjoyer of one-time buyer of this coffeehouse chain. Join it now and obtain your chance to win a prize of a free coffee for the entire month via the conducted lucky draw.