Commerce Bank Survey at www.commercebank.com/welisten – Any customer and client of the Commerce Bank who received an invitation to join the Commerce Bank survey, has an opportunity to win a sum amount of cash gift as a reward for participating. If you are one of the invited participants, do not miss the chance to reveal your experience with the management of the bank through this online-based survey, which won’t take more than five minutes of your day.
The following article is going to walk you through more explanation about the survey that includes details about the rewards, the rules, the steps, and more. Discover further information about them below.
Commerce Bank Survey
Commerce Bancshares, Inc. is a financial institution in the United States that’s located in Missouri. Beside Missouri, it also has main headquarters in St. Louis and Kansas City. Commerce Bank provides a wide range of financial products and services, which include personal banking, business banking, investments, estate planning, and wealth management, as well as subsidiaries that operate insurance, mortgage banking, and venture capital. As per current, the firm has more than 300 ATM locations and branch locations that spread across Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma.
The bank uses various communication channels in order to inform and engage their customers, along with to collect their feedbacks. It acknowledges that the best customer experience involves the ability to help them accomplish their financial goals, so it incorporates quality digital experience as a means to garner and analyze feedbacks from the customers, including through the Commerce Bank survey.
The survey is available online at www.commercebank.com/welisten, where the customers are able to reveal their thoughts through the satisfaction rating method according to their personal experiences of using the financial products and services provided by the firm. This survey is open to anyone who has invitation code provided by the Commerce Bank.
- M&T Bank Survey
- Unity Bank Survey
Commerce Bank Survey Rewards
All the participants of the Commerce Bank survey have a same opportunity to join a sweepstake and win daily prizes of $1,000 cash gifts or weekly prizes of $1,500 cash gifts.
Commerce Bank Survey Rules
- The survey is opened for anyone with Commerce Bank survey invitation code.
- The survey is opened for customers of 18 years or above.
- It is only allowed to enter the survey once for one invitation code.
- The notification about the sweepstake winner is going to be sent via email.
- The survey is not opened for Commerce Bank’s employees, affiliates, or sponsors.
Commerce Bank Online Survey Requirements
- An invitation code to join the survey from Commerce Bank.
- A device with connection to the internet.
- An active email address.
- Willingness to reveal personal experience as customer.
Commerce Bank Survey at www.commercebank.com/welisten
- Visit the Commerce Bank survey site address at www.commercebank.com/welisten.
- Select which type of entry you’d like to enter, between ‘Personal banker survey’ and ‘Teller experience survey’.
- If you select the ‘Personal banker survey’.
- Choose the branch, city, and region of the bank where you received the invitation.
- Input the Personal Banker name as written on the survey invitation card.
- Press ‘Enter’ to proceed.
- If you select ‘Teller experience survey‘.
- Input the SEQ number, date, teller ID, and branch code as written on the survey invitation card.
- Press ‘Enter’ to proceed.
- Read and answer the set of questions in the survey according to your personal satisfaction level.
- Complete the survey until the last question.
- Enter your personal information to join the sweepstake.
- Submit the feedbacks and you are done with the survey.
Commerce Bank Survey Reference Links
- Commerce Bank Official Site: www.commercebank.com
The Commerce Bank is always open to feedback contribution by the customer. You may use this Commerce Bank survey as a tool to share your opinions and experiences with the bank and grab an opportunity to win the daily and weekly prizes.